Anna Lane deposit required?

Can anyone else confirm that Anna Lane now requires a deposit? I wanted to make an appointment with her last week and mentioned that I had seen her before while she was in Pensacola. She asked me to send a deposit, which, from reading the MANY experiences from you gentlemen here, I was reluctant to do. Anna Lane was a great provider when I saw her and I have read some reviews, but this is the first mention of needing a deposit up front.
Word of warning....ANY deposit is a NO-GO! My opinion.
What contact information did you use? I saw her tryst profile move to the Orlando area with some suspicious clues on it that lead me to believe it had been hacked. Depending on how you reached out to here I don't think you were talking to the real person.

I traded emails with her this past weekend and I'll be honest I couldn't tell if it was really her or not. That is unusual with her but I know in the last 6 months she got locked out of her known number so I take anything regarding her with a grain of salt.

The deposit stuff does not sound like her.
I used snapchat to communicate
Yeah unfortunately that does not sound like her at all.

She may have social media but I don't see her going to that as a means of booking when she just got a new number a few months ago and had been using that new email address.

I think someone has hacked her which is why the number on her tryst has a weird area code and why it mentions a bunch of stuff that don't sound like her. I'd say unless she responds on an old established number or you talk to her on the phone and know what she sounds like stay away.