Ladies: Have You Ever Been Paid To NOT See Someone Of A Certain Ethnicity or A Specific Hobbyist?

There was some interesting discussion in the thread about Providers who had a No Review Policy for their AA clients. The contention was made that some white hobbyists are actually paying Providers to NOT see AA clients.

Have you ever been paid by a Hobbyist to NOT see clients of a particular ethnicity? Or, to not see a specific Hobbyist? Or, have clients told you they would no longer see you if they found out that you did provide service to a particular ethnicity?

As usual, the first five to ten responses will be from men ... have at it you lady-men.
Crickets...

But I'm almost positive one way or another, shape or form, it goes on.
Here's what confounds me ...

Why would you waste your money paying someone to NOT do something when you have no way of verifying whether they are complying or not ... just doesn't make any sense.
Doubt anyone would admit that.
Doubt anyone would admit that. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No one has to admit to it ... just say whether or not client has ever made this offer/request.
Obviously all the other pussies on the board are scared of being called a lady-man so I'm going to call it...
Useless Thread!

I'm telling you there are more conspiracy theories on Eccie than I've encounter in my whole life. Some (most) of this crap is beyond ridiculous and never happens. And this thread here ... takes the ridiculousness cake.

If you thought this up on your own Sticky, you have wayyyyyyyyy to much time on your hands.

*Edit* .... nice to see you back CB.

But I'm almost positive one way or another, shape or form, it goes on. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'm on the total opposite end of the spectrum on this one.
I'm telling you there are more conspiracy theories on Eccie than I've encounter in my whole life. Some (most) of this crap is beyond ridiculous and never happens. And this thread here ... takes the ridiculousness cake.

If you thought this up on your own Sticky, you have wayyyyyyyyy to much time on your hands.

*Edit* .... nice to see you back CB. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No, I did not think this up. It was actually posted by more than one person in this thread: providers with no AA review policy???

See for yourself. I thought it was equally ridiculous.
Interesting ... I may check it out ... but that thread is moving fast. Some mofo's around here type faster than I think
I hate to agree with Brooke here, but I'm going to wait until I see a lady say she's actually accepted money to avoid certain races, AND followed through, before believing this happens. And, once again, if anyone wants to give women money for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I'll make sure we all form a nice orderly line to the left.
What about sugar daddies who ask women to stop providing? I don't have any sugar daddies
There was some interesting discussion in the thread about Providers who had a No Review Policy. The contention was made that some white hobbyists are actually paying Providers to NOT see clients.

Have you ever been paid by a Hobbyist to NOT see clients? Or, to not see a specific Hobbyist? Or, have clients told you they would no longer see you if they found out that you did provide service?

As usual, the first five to ten responses will be from men ... have at it you lady-men. (edited for just the crux) Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
We call this an overbearing Sugar Daddy or sense of entitlement.

As in the last thread no one is going to come forward & admit to it.

*Edit* .... nice to see you back CB. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thanks Brookeeee
As this is a fantasy board and we are all here to fulfill fantasies in one way or another......What does it really matter what/whom/how Im doing if you have ALL my attention when I am doing you? Who of any of us here has a right to judge another?
Life is to short not to have fun..............Slurp on!!