OK, How About The Asian and A.A. Rankings??

Blowpop provided a great list of his favorite BBBJ Ladies. The Latinas have been ranked as well. Thanks to Tbonetas for starting that thread. How about you Asian and A.A. lovers speaking up? My Asian list is short as I see mostly Caucasian and Latinas.

My short list.

Asian
1. GFE- Thai Monica
2. Cindy and Mimi- tie for 2nd.
3. Chi La La- I think retired. My ATF if still around.

A.A.
1. Kammye- Spinner, BBBJ supreme.
2. Champagne Brown.

Ladies I would like to meet to expand the list: Asian Lynn (Hottie), Trish, Tarjay, Glynette, Adorna Kisses, Genesis Nicole, Soda..
Blowpop provided a great list of his favorite BBBJ Ladies. The Latinas have been ranked as well. Thanks to Tbonetas for starting that thread. How about you Asian and A.A. lovers speaking up? My Asian list is short as I see mostly Caucasian and Latinas. Originally Posted by Oralist
My short list.

Asian
1. JBravo
2. GD
My short list.

Asian
1. JBravo
2. GD Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Damn straight I'm #1.
Just curious...why separate people by race or background. Why not just...Best provider?

No offense to OP as I have seen many lists recently but, just seems better to have performance, attitude, looks, etc. be the deciding factors.

However, I am glad he had great experiences with these ladies
Just curious...why separate people by race or background. Why not just...Best provider?

No offense to OP as I have seen many lists recently but, just seems better to have performance, attitude, looks, etc. be the deciding factors.

However, I am glad he had great experiences with these ladies Originally Posted by Adabear
Awesome point, dear. This is why soda and popcorn works for you.
Good point Adabear
The ethnicity is just another physical attribute like size, shape, hair color and each has or can have a different allure. Hispanics have a certain allure, light-skinned red-heads have a certain allure. It doesn't strike me as racial.

So, my contribution:

AA: Sasha An is hot and she's a sweetheart IMHO.
I'm always #1

• Seedy
  • 05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
All these freakin lists are bullshit. Yea I have a list also, three are on it , my first two wives, and a fiance. There is no provider around that could compare to any of them.

However, I am glad he had great experiences with these ladies Originally Posted by Adabear
I can appreciate the sentiment, but to be realistic, individuals tend to book providers based on a type, and that often will include race and ethnicity. Sometimes it's the physical attraction, sometimes it's just the lure of something 'different' from yourself, or something you fantasized about and never got to experience.

This isn't like going to the doctors office, hiring someone for a job, or even dating someone. A substantial portion of decision making and enjoyment is based on physical attraction and mental desire.
Everyone has a type I suppose......thank you for the sentiment oralist......
Thank you for the mention, even though I absolutely hate these lists.

It's all BS... *eye roll*

For anyone that has me on their "list" and are wanting to meet me to compare me to the others *pfft and another eye roll*.. It's not that difficult. I've been in Houston for 2 yrs come August. So send me a message with screening, and let's get the ball rolling already.

Throwing my 2 cents on the table. And like I said before. Thanks for honorable (HAH) mention... *curtsy*

Genesis Nicole
+1. Lists everywhere, so much BS. It's like a fake foreplay that's not even sexy...Has the Eccie Houston community run out of entertaining thoughts or comments?...ijs

I absolutely hate these lists.
It's all BS... *eye roll*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I like this chic!

I'm always #1

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne