Cops Bust a Prostitution Ring in Senior Complex

Wow ....

A 75-year-old resident of a New Jersey senior citizen housing complex is suspected of running a prostitution ring that employed some elderly residents as sex workers ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51881969
He is my HERO!!!
Most people on this site would not want to go there.
You just can't have a good time anywhere
Oh wow who wants to see some saggy tits and wrinkle snatch lol?
I heard NaN trained em.
I can't help but wonder how the discussion even originated ... It seems an unlikely topic.
So will the DA still shout to the masses that he is stopping trafficking of under aged women by busting this ring? Is the new criteria for being under age 85 years old?
omg....they should have left them alone. I bet everyone was living out what they always wanted c to do
Old Folks Pimpin Home. LMAO!!!!
no teeth bj's and a supplement to social security?

win win.
I can't help but wonder how the discussion even originated ... It seems an unlikely topic. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Right after the hot and heavy bridge game that got everyone's freshly acquired dialysis blood elevated, there was a brief intermission of tapioca pudding where the topic was brought up as an amusing hypothetical, but was continued in earnest once the pill cart finished its' rounds.
Damn that pill cart. Every fuckin time!!!
Funny, but. . . . . . . .

Do any of you posting on here think you won't have sexual thoughts when you are that age. . . . or want to act them out as best you can?

But the female to male ratio is so favorable in older age groups, that us guys will no longer have to pay for it!!

Spoken as one who is 64 and enjoying sex more than when he was younger.