Darn so many man made!

• ttmax
  • 05-05-2017, 10:53 PM
I was at a well known steak house on 1604 and Blanco today! The whole place was full of "man made enhancements" of beautiful ladies! Beautiful bodies" (the famous boob doctor of San Antonio) It was the birthday of the "old man's" beautiful wife, darn! I could not keep my eyes in my sockets while I was wondering how many of eccie beauties may be here! (and hobbies may be there too) Even though I wasn't looking I am sure some of you beautiful ladies were there! Some of you ladies were really not shy in showing those beautiful boobs!
Manmades-- No thank you.. you can have them
Call me crazy but I'd prefer them small and natural vs manmade
Im kinda glad that I stumbled upon this thread, Ive really been debating man mades...but my naturals are still great, even though I had my baby 7mo ago...
^Those naturals look good
it's spreading to the SC's.
More like 'bolt-on's'.
bigger is better...not always true
I'm torn. If a lady is completely flat chested, or for whatever reason (child birth, weight loss, etc) is really sagging (think fried eggs), then I am all for a proportional adjustment. Getting 44DDD's when you are 5' nothing and 100 pounds looks like a cartoon to me.

Other than that, I prefer natural, even if they are small.
As long as I can play with them I like them both ways!
  • ttmax
  • 05-11-2017, 12:39 PM
.....then again, Alana Kay, her boobs are marvelous just as they are! Alana wins any "wet t-shirt" contest hands down!
Question for the gents...if having a baby fucked up your dick,would you fix it? Lol,jw
Personally... I love me some manmades. It's all about the visual though. If a girls has some nice sized tits and they're nice, full and perky, I'm a happy guy. Meet that criteria and I don't care either way.
I just love tits. If a girl wants em. Get em. I won't cry about playing with them. Always a natural set to play with somewhere too.
Question for the gents...if having a baby fucked up your dick,would you fix it? Lol,jw Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Isn't that why some men joined the hobby? So they won't lose it?
Isn't that why some men joined the hobby? So they won't lose it? Originally Posted by RogueOne
I meant cosmetically..i hear so many down MMs,but i had kids and unfortunately we cant all be as lucky as the sexy Alana and our breast still be as they were. So i had to fix the situation. So i wonder if it affected gents the same would you do the same?