Ladies have you ever been excited to run a special?

I'm running a new one next week. I run them all the time so why get excited right? It's because the secret menu has been so much fun, I was wondering if any providers that enjoy the hobby become excited by a good special, or fellas do you? What makes the special good?
I'm running a new one next week. I run them all the time so why get excited right? It's because the secret menu has been so much fun, I was wondering if any providers that enjoy the hobby become excited by a good special, or fellas do you? What makes the special good? Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Who doesn't like specials? The best specials are posted in the AD section. If they are in Coed they are called ThreADS. And if you have specials all the time then they really aren't specials are they?I checked out your secret menu... you lost me at CBJ.
Who doesn't like specials? The best specials are posted in the AD section. If they are in Coed they are called ThreADS. And if you have specials all the time then they really aren't specials are they?I checked out your secret menu... you lost me at CBJ. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Pardon my language but my response to every single one of your snarky a** remarks is NO SHIT SHERLOCK. I for one am glad I lost you. Good riddance. You, are a bit of a prick. By running different specials on a consistent basis, it allows me the opportunity to meet different people all the time, which is what makes it special! This isn't an ad, it's a COED discussion. It's sad how the internet has allowed so many to hide behind the hate and anger in their words, and sad little people like you are the kind that would respond to a thread talking trash as opposed to doing what a normal person would do and ignore the thread. Smh. Pitiful, but I'm very understanding. By the way, There are people you can pay to talk to about your anger issues instead of taking it out on a stranger. Get some help buddy.
Please don't encourage ignorance
Pardon my language but my response to every single one of your snarky a** remarks is NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Oh nice come back Darlin. I see Im dealing with a chassy chick now. good to know!

I for one am glad I lost you. Good riddance. You, are a bit of a prick.

Lost me? No idea what you're talking about. Yes I can be a prick.n I work hard at it!

By running different specials on a consistent basis, it allows me the opportunity to meet different people all the time, which is what makes it special!

Well "Darlin" that's your opinion. To others it might look like you're a desperate high volume hooker. Is it important what "YOU" thinck or what your "clients" thinck?

This isn't an ad, it's a COED discussion.

Oh I see a discussion about how you run "your" business. Excellent carry on. readers might thinck differently. remember its not all about what "YOU" thinck "Darlin". And if your are going to post more of these look at me discussions you might want to check out this threAD put up for you by Mokoa.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362

It's called a "Sticky"... not what "YOU" thinck might be a sticky be but a threAD at the top of this forum.

It's sad how the internet has allowed so many to hide behind the hate and anger in their words, and sad little people like you are the kind that would respond to a thread talking trash as opposed to doing what a normal person would do and ignore the thread. Smh.

Excellent point. Why are you so angry "Darlin"? Is it that the AD guidelines are NOT enough for you and you feel the need to post a threAD like this? And little people? I'll have you know I am a great big giant tub of mantika kind of a guy. Nothing little about me except my tiny peepee. But I do have a full head of hair. and I pay cash.

Pitiful, but I'm very understanding. By the way, There are people you can pay to talk to about your anger issues instead of taking it out on a stranger. Get some help buddy. Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Now were buddies? WOW this is going better than I thought!
Nycole don't even respond to SL, he is a agitator. He will try to take over a thread.

Sam
Nycole don't even respond to SL, he is a agitator. He will try to take over a thread.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Thanks Cro
Will you be giving HedonisticFool shit as well? Or is that reserved for just me? What the hell does your post have to do with "our" little discussion you little stalker!?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Wasn't like it was going anywhere...this thread was dead for a day and a half anyway from the time it posted
Wasn't like it was going anywhere...this thread was dead for a day and a half anyway from the time it posted Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Careful Cro is like a sticky booger you can't get rid of once he gets on to you.

There are so many ladies discussing the issue.... yeah right.
Pardon my language but my response to every single one of your snarky a** remarks is NO SHIT SHERLOCK. I for one am glad I lost you. Good riddance. You, are a bit of a prick. By running different specials on a consistent basis, it allows me the opportunity to meet different people all the time, which is what makes it special! This isn't an ad, it's a COED discussion. It's sad how the internet has allowed so many to hide behind the hate and anger in their words, and sad little people like you are the kind that would respond to a thread talking trash as opposed to doing what a normal person would do and ignore the thread. Smh. Pitiful, but I'm very understanding. By the way, There are people you can pay to talk to about your anger issues instead of taking it out on a stranger. Get some help buddy. Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Please don't encourage ignorance Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Don't let Cro run you off. Seems like he doesn't thinck you're smart enough to speak for yourself. Prove him wrong "Darlin". After all we're just have a little discussion..... right?

Just one quick question SL...wtf do you allllllways misspell "thinck"? Thought it was an error the 1st gazillion and im no where near the grammar or spelling police,but the exact same misspelling eeeeeeertime yojw?
Just one quick question SL...wtf do you allllllways misspell "thinck"? Thought it was an error the 1st gazillion and im no where near the grammar or spelling police,but the exact same misspelling eeeeeeertime yojw? Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Sure no problem. It's a finger of speech. I do it more often when I'm drincking. It's just for fun. Love doing it at the Horsepistol when Im sick. But really it's like when you had the avatar flipping every one off. Because I feel like it.

Hey let me ask you a question. Why is it when these hookers post a ThreAD in Coed they claim it's a discussion. Then when you discuss it with them they disappear quicker than two pizza's at a weight watchers convention?

I'm thinking she tapped out so how but posting some boobue pics?
Sure no problem. It's a finger of speech. I do it more often when I'm drincking. It's just for fun. Love doing it at the Horsepistol when Im sick. But really it's like when you had the avatar flipping every one off. Because I feel like it.

Hey let me ask you a question. Why is it when these hookers post a ThreAD in Coed they claim it's a discussion. Then when you discuss it with them they disappear quicker than two pizza's at a weight watchers convention?

I'm thinking she tapped out so how but posting some boobue pics? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Touche'
Touche' Originally Posted by CashmereLove
...but trying to keep on the OP topic, those "tig 'ol bitties" are SPECIAL and certainly got me EXCITED!