To the guy who said I'm shady...

I met this boy for an appointment. had drinks, talked and we set up an overnight for two weeks later because [EDIT OT] I love to make people try new things. that's why I made a reasonable rate for 8hrs. ( in my minds he was gonna be enjoying his trip most of the time and then we were gonna have a little fun)

It was my birthday week and when we met he brought me GIFTS.
Which I loved and thanked him ��

You guys know that since the first time I visit SA I've had super bad allergies and even had to cancel some meetings because I don't feel well and I don't want to make a bad time for anyone.
Having that in mind when it was time to meet this boy I wasn't feeling very well but I tried to be champ and go on with it.

[EDIT OT ]I'm not the type of girl that initiates the physical contact and he didn't try to do anything.

[EDIT OT] I felt extra bad. Stomach sick. Headache. Sinus.
Told the boy all that, and he could see my face of pure sickness.
So I told him he could come back the next night when I was feeling better.
But to my luck I was still felling bad. Trying to be a provider of my word I met him tried my best.

But I was DISGUSTED that he touched his feet and with the same hand touched his mouth and teeth. And he expected me to kiss him? F no!

I HATE FEET. I'm always wearing sock, even piggy sleepers�� you guys know that.

After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time. He spends the whole night again, in my hotel Getting high.

When he left, he sent me a text reproaching me about how much he spended on my gifts and drinks which I didn't ask him to bring.I don't know what else he said because he sent me a text super long.

Anyhow he was not happy with the service and I admit I didn't put my 100% on it cuz I was feeling sick.

but I gave him other options about different rates, you know ? To make up for it in the future. He said no and yet again when on about how much he spended that night on stuff I didn't ask him to get.��

Days later I met him on the social even on SA and he commented about that situation yet again and I told him to stop being a little bitch because he didn't want my offert to make it up to him, then I can't help it. So why the need to say it again when we are having a good time.

He said I talked shit about him in a language that he didn't know.
Which its so not true, if I told him to his face to stop being a little bitch I don't need to try and cover anything else. Please grow up!

And if the boy said Macy and I are scammers or something like that
Why did he stay in my hotel, for free, [EDIT OT] with me asleep in there?

For guys saying a dude got us drinks and left without paying, Macy and I sat with that guy because It was the only table with two free chairs and I was hungry as hell I just wanted to eat.
we were gonna pay for our own stuff but at the end InitialD who is a sweetheart offered to pay. As he was walking towards the waitress Macy and I thank him he prolly didn't hear us because of the loudness in the place.
WTF
Was San Antonio sold to Canada?

Don't think I have ever seen a post like this before.
Wow!?! Am I the only one thinking, BANNED, almost the entire time reading this post?
Must be tripping if you want to do an overnight with this gal.

Girls, I don't got time to read all these reviews. Could you please post detailed synopsis like this of all your review ros? Thanks in advancee
The lady (and I use that term loosely) doth protest WA-A-AY too much, methinks!
Wow!?! Am I the only one thinking, BANNED, almost the entire time reading this post? Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Nope. I thought the same thing.
Don't think I have ever seen a post like this before. Originally Posted by FootLong
You definitely need to save this one for the 2017 Recap under "Best Self-Destruct Post."
Two to be BANNED please.

Special Birthday week girl and the White Knight revealer.
8 face and body + 2 personality and attitude = stay in the rgv. Total soft on.
  • ttmax
  • 05-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Hmmmmm! I see! (said the blind man, to the story!)
Just want my side of the experience out there. I suppose Lemmepiitb and I both learned something that weekend - I know I did.

I got caught up working while I was sick. I'm gonna use this as a reminder that it is better off to cancel with a client than create bad memories.
I've done overnights in the past with great people (that didn't ask for party favors as lemme did) and it has been awesome.

For those of you that will see me in the future, you'll realize that my clients mean everything to me. We are all adults and have choices. Some bad ones were made that weekend. Lesson learned and constructive criticism accepted... I own this and will only learn from my experience. I hope lemme did too and wish him only the best.

I will always be grateful to those former and future clients that do get to know the real AndreaRGV
  • ttmax
  • 05-14-2017, 09:35 AM
... ok, I have read both sides of the story and I see!, each of you now post "what is the moral of each of the stories! what have each of you all learned?
WTF OMG can't believe I read this post please [EDIT OT].. [EDIT OT] maybe this isn't for you sweetie.
WTF OMG can't believe I read this post please [EDIT OT].. [EDIT OT] maybe this isn't for you sweetie. Originally Posted by mirandalee

I've never taken anything while meeting people , only Claritine when I'm in SA, I don't even smoke cigarettes. I love meeting new people and I enjoy learning about eachother.

He wanted to try them and I just hooked him up. and why not join that fun too