S.A. upcoming talent

• gumby
  • 05-14-2017, 07:44 AM
There is none. Backpage is even worse now than ever. Seems we have had an explosion of ghetto worthy nasty ass providers. To make matters worse eccie is now taking on BPs nasty leftovers. Seems eccie is getting ready to take a nosedive as well. Perhaps the economy has improved and the would be up and comers maybe have real jobs now? Maybe the hot, cheap providers I use to see saved up all that money and went to school? I don't know what to think other than San Antonio is in a major slump. Even the newbies on this board think they are worth 200 a hh. Seriously, you're intro rate is what a pro makes and you just got started. I will pay 200 for a hottie when I know what to expect, but from a newb? Pass. Someone please make some sense of this recession we are experiencing. Signed - Bitter
Vote with your wallet. But remember that there is a large population of mongers who are willing to pay the highest asking prices and who rarely post and never review. No matter what the topic - including the hobby - it was always better "back in the day."
Naa Cover me, these are great times. Sure the ho selection on eccie is a little thin now. But that will change. It always does. There are other resources. Network with your hoes and have them find you some strange, (how many decades we been preaching this CoverMe?) Network with your fellow ho mongers for utr's. Carefully work mocospace and craigslist. Work the hotel bars during big conventions. Proposition that girl in the laundry mat or waitress. We are surrounded by hoes
We are surrounded by hoes Originally Posted by flinde
Yes. I've learned from my hobbying that there are really only two kinds of women: those who will sell their pussy, and those who won't.
Carefully work mocospace and craigslist. Originally Posted by flinde
And if you pay more than $60, you are paying too much.

• gumby
  • 05-14-2017, 08:53 AM
I guess I need to work on a new strategy flinde. You would think a doctorate in whorenomics would help, but perhaps I have become lazy. Perhaps the Internet Whoreplosion of 2012 wasn't meant to last. With an influx of nasty overpriced ghetto booty combined with WKs overpaying for tang, the new class is lackluster at best. Overpriced, under experienced and to fast to last. The combination of those factors listed above is causing a serious Whorecession. If this keeps up I predict the Great Whorepression of 2018. No knock to my regulars, but new tang is all the thing. Otherwise, I would just get married if I wanted the same poon all the time. There's no way I will be paying 200 a half for that.
I got one answer to this......UTR's!
I have 3 currently I rotate. And a forth I may be sharing soon.
I'm squeaking by...
I guess I need to work on a new strategy flinde. You would think a doctorate in whorenomics would help, but perhaps I have become lazy. Perhaps the Internet Whoreplosion of 2012 wasn't meant to last. With an influx of nasty overpriced ghetto booty combined with WKs overpaying for tang, the new class is lackluster at best. Overpriced, under experienced and to fast to last. The combination of those factors listed above is causing a serious Whorecession. If this keeps up I predict the Great Whorepression of 2018. No knock to my regulars, but new tang is all the thing. Otherwise, I would just get married if I wanted the same poon all the time. There's no way I will be paying 200 a half for that. Originally Posted by gumby
Yep you have become a lazy keyboard warrior !, spend more time finding a solution to your problem and less time complaining. Yes we have ebbs and flows
Just remember that we could go back to old times of driving around in seedy parts of town. Or back to word of mouth in hotel bars! Or poring through the classified IMO this is easy and very convenient it could mutate into something worse
  • gumby
  • 05-15-2017, 09:47 AM
Like I said, I will have to employ a new strategy. My only hope is Trump does what Republicans for the last 30 years have done and fucks the economy into the dirt. I think us mongers do much better in an economic recession. Once those service jobs start running out, the ladies will have to find a new means of income. Here's to a shitty economic outlook! Cheers!
  • nushi
  • 05-15-2017, 06:19 PM
May graduation showers bring June flowers.
Where's Bull at to tell y'all how badly you're doing it?
I know you don't want to hear it from whispers.