City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: I-55 north
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DT, Mish, CG, Mish, CIM
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: $.2 special
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, past shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics accurate, pretty lady. Very friendly and accommodating. I really seems that she wants to establish herself as a quality provider that caters to what you want. Friendly, great service, and great skills. Would repeat.
Recommendation: Yes
You seem to have enjoyed your time. Care to elaborate a little on her features, how was her hair silky smooth or stressed out; what about her facial features cute or, and she says a few tats how many how large location. You determined her smoker status, how breath room odor etc. Thanks for a reply.

I had pm'd with her a bit but haven't gotten around to being in the same place same time.
  • B 281
  • 02-26-2016, 03:57 PM
You seem to have enjoyed your time. Care to elaborate a little on her features, how was her hair silky smooth or stressed out; what about her facial features cute or, and she says a few tats how many how large location. You determined her smoker status, how breath room odor etc. Thanks for a reply.

I had pm'd with her a bit but haven't gotten around to being in the same place same time. Originally Posted by greyghost48
She had a cute face, prominent beauty mark but attractive for a mature woman. Nice hair. She is well groomed and good smelling. I don't really pay attention to tats so I don't recall where or how many. No face tats or anything crazy.

I smoke as well so not sure how acute my senses are, but as far as I can tell room was not smoky, and I can tell if a woman has just smoked when kissing and did not notice that at all. The only reason I know she's a smoker is that I saw a pack on the dresser. Otherwise I couldn't tell at all, but like I said I smoke too so a sensitive person may notice, I don't know.
Thanks