Review: Spicycups way better than I ever thought!

Date: 2/20/2016
Provider: spicycups
Phone: 228 314 0411 all setup by text
Email Address: I did not get an email address from her.
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=328352 - http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...4-0411/7497901
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: I-10 and MS 49, just south of 1-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hugs on arrival... chat to get comfortable with each other. LFK, rubbing and touching, light foreplay, BBBJ, 69, more BBBJ, CFS ACG to completion...I never left my back..
Session Length: 30
Fee: 140+10tip
Hair Length and Color: Long sexy black hair over her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Way taller than I expected, also with no face pics.. she was WAY cuter than I expected.. She has a very seductive look to her. Smallish breasts, eraser nips. Kitty was clean and shaved... and very small.. tight package all the way around!
Recommendation: Yes
I tired seeing her today but it never happened. Is she hard to schedule with or did I just have a bad day? We texted back and forth early but she wasn't at her room yet. Then when I got back over her way she never responded. I cant wait to meet her from all you dawgs reviews she sounds like a very nice addition to the coast. I am actually a little upset that I waited this long to see her as I had talked to her a few times a few months ago and just never pulled the trigger.
Yes, I had no trouble at all. I texted her at about 5pm and was out on the highway about 1.5 hours away from Gulfport... I had originally asked for a 7pm... She messaged me back and said "Can we make it 7:30".. I said no problem. I texted her when I got to the hotel, she gave me the room number... everything was right on time.. Perhaps she was having an issue that day...Was a pleasant experience all the way around for me... Hope it goes better next time!