Which dead white man should Obama replace on US currency?

Which White Guy Should Obama Replace When We Honor Him on Our Currency?

That Obama is the United States' most admirable, accomplished modern president is a widely acknowledged fact, of course, but it seems possible that controversy might develop if he replaces another equally beloved figure. Here's who's currently on our coins and bills:
  • Penny: Abraham Lincoln
  • Nickel: Thomas Jefferson
  • Dime: FDR
  • Quarter: George Washington
  • Half-dollar: JFK
  • Dollar: George Washington
  • $2 bill: Thomas Jefferson
  • $5: Lincoln
  • $10: Hamilton
  • $20: Tubman replacing Jackson
  • $50: Ulysses S. Grant
  • $100: Benjamin Franklin

The most obvious candidates for replacement would seem to be Grant and JFK, whose historic import is not quite as weighty as that of the others on the list. If we're removing someone from the currency, though, it probably makes sense to take off a slave owner rather than an individual like Kennedy who, for all his faults, did not perpetuate the system of owning human beings as property for purposes of unpaid labor. On that note, we should probably also continue to honor Grant, whose support for civil rights during Reconstruction was for many years unjustly maligned because of the influence of white Southern revisionists.
I say get rid of Thomas Jefferson's slave owning ass and move Ben Franklin over to the $2 bill and put on Obama on the $100 going forward. Once we get the demographic numbers on our side I think it's something worth fighting for.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._currency.html
Obama is already on the $3 bill.

I say get rid of Thomas Jefferson's slave owning ass and move Ben Franklin over to the $2 bill and put on Obama on the $100 going forward. Once we get the demographic numbers on our side I think it's something worth fighting for.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._currency.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Stick your head up your ass and fight for air you ignorant fuck. Obama is a total joke. He's brought this country to lowest of lows in the history of this country. The best he can do is get his mug on a roll of toilet paper.

Jim

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._currency.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Obama is already on the $3 bill. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

• DSK
  • 09-06-2016, 06:16 PM

This is the reward we get for freeing the slaves, letting women vote, and taking in millions of immigrants.

Disdain and hatred.
I see no problem with removing those that are on multiple currencies from one or the other, and add another, sort of spread it around.

But President Obama??

We have multitudes of worthy men and women who are much more deserving than this smarmy little Demagogue to be immortalized on a piece of our currency.
Put him on the $8 trillion bill, since his only "accomplishment" appears to have been adding that much to the US national debt.
"Liken" this fucker ^^^...

Quote:

That Obama is the United States' most admirable, accomplished modern president is a widely acknowledged fact, of course, but it seems possible that controversy might develop if he replaces another equally beloved figure. Here's who's currently on our coins and bills:

My God! Garry Shandling didn't die and he's posting as pisstine craphole!!!!

who knew!!!

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLySXTIBS3c

Obama is already on the $3 bill. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

is that the queer bill???? ahahahahahaha

0zombie Boy wants all of the taliban 5 on our currency...

Since Obama has been such a great president, I think his face should be on ALL our currency!
Since Obama has been such a great president, I think his face should be on ALL our currency! Originally Posted by mrcold

That explains why you have his pic tattooed on your ass! Your buns are his big ears and we all know your Brown Round is, his mouth. It seems to be getting stretched out bigger everyday!

Since Obama has been such a great president, I think his face should be on ALL our currency! Originally Posted by mrcold
currency? no. there are however other products the faggot in chief is ideal for ....

wipe yer ass with this every day and you'll feel squeaky clean .. and patriotic!
How about Black woman, pro-gun, Republican Harriet Tubman?

To replace the Racists founder of the Democratic Party, Andrew Jackson?
How about Black woman, pro-gun, Republican Harriet Tubman?

To replace the Racists founder of the Democratic Party, Andrew Jackson? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I would go with that. Harriet actually did something for Black People and risked her life doing it. Obama never has.

Jim