Is OH messy?

A quick google gave this definition of messy:

untidy or dirty.
"his messy hair"

synonyms: dirty, filthy, grubby, soiled, grimy, begrimed;

(of a situation) confused and difficult to deal with.
"a messy divorce"

synonyms: chaotic, convoluted, complex, intricate, tangled, tortuous, confused, confusing, difficult;

My question is whether OH is messy, under the second definition.

Is she "chaotic, convoluted, complex, intricate, tangled, tortuous, confused, confusing, difficult"

Of course, many of these traits may be considered delightful and enticing. There is no attraction in a dull predictable female.
ps. if you vote 'no', I would be interested to know which of the following you think she is not:

chaotic,
convoluted,
complex,
intricate,
tangled,
tortuous,
confused,
confusing,
difficult

Evidence please.

Here is an example of her language:

"I used my head and back to turn nothing into gold."

I thought maybe it was an obscure Shakespeare quote, but then she doesn't do Shakespeare.

Here is another vignette:

Saul (St Paul) was a horiffic little man that is the worst human being to ever have lived

All good for a lively debate, but pots and kettles come to mind.
Ol' Ho' is Messi?
Ol' Ho' is Messi? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

COYS!!!
ps. if you vote 'no', I would be interested to know which of the following you think she is not:

chaotic,
convoluted,
complex,
intricate,
tangled,
tortuous,
confused,
confusing,
difficult

Evidence please.

Here is an example of her language:

"I used my head and back to turn nothing into gold."

I thought maybe it was an obscure Shakespeare quote, but then she doesn't do Shakespeare. Originally Posted by essence

You're so cute when you're being a copy-cat , but I’ll play along.

I was going to say mind and back, but I decided to go for congruity.

I am complex for sure. Difficult? Confusing? Tortuous? All the above? Sure to some guy that that thinks calling young girls sugar babies and making them feel special to him, but then goes on to describe their pussy in detail and brag “all that GFE stuff” for just $100 and throwing them to the curb at twenty-five or half his age. Ya, to you I’m overly confident I am all the above to someone like you.

It's disgusting really. Eighteen year olds? At least we know you aren't at least fifty chasing your youth between the legs of someone - Something to you I'm sure - barely legal. Buuuuut, fifty will come soon enough for you I'm guessing. All the sweet young ass in the world that you have to pay for ain't going to bring your youth back.

Ol' Ho' is Messi? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Love the double entendre

Buuuuut, fifty will come soon enough for you I'm guessing.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Fifty passed me by many years ago

I did a ten mile race a few days ago, this bastard sprinted past me in the last ten yards, he must have been over 70. Cunt. I swore very loudly in front of the finish timekeepers.

It's OK, 30 is the limit nowadays. But they have to work out every other day and no cottage cheese.

Did you see recent photos of Kate Middleton? Scrawny wretch. She looks sick.
Kate Middleton is a doll!
Kate Middleton is a doll! Originally Posted by bustyamy
No she isn't, she is very average looking, and she is now looking very sick. Not a lot of booty on that. Fugly.

Fifty passed me by many years ago

I did a ten mile race a few days ago, this bastard sprinted past me in the last ten yards, he must have been over 70. Cunt. I swore very loudly in front of the finish timekeepers.

It's OK, 30 is the limit nowadays. But they have to work out every other day and no cottage cheese.

Did you see recent photos of Kate Middleton? Scrawny wretch. She looks sick. Originally Posted by essence
I was just following the math. So now, if you still follow the same formula you're at least sixty-one. I'm all for eighteen year olds getting laid, but not with someone forty-three years their senior. You disgust me.

Who cares about your race.

I work out five days a week for my health not my vanity. My vanity is just a fringe benefit.

I'm with Amy, Kate Middleton's beautiful. But you like telling the world you're Blacks Only Need Apply which is cool; you like what you like. I like legs.
. I like legs. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Woman scorned etc.

Legs? Those aren't legs, they're sticks.

Like that hoe Dianna, she looked best before she entered the family business.
Eighteen year olds? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You say that like it's a bad thing......
You say that like it's a bad thing...... Originally Posted by Russ38
I've never had any complaints. They seem keen to bring their friends for some education.

What is funny is the double standards. Apparently I disgust OH, but it is insulting if I said that about a woman. Which I would not. But I do find the views of many on this board as disgusting. Hate the sin, not the sinner (that will provoke her ).
I've never had any complaints. They seem keen to bring their friends for some education.

What is funny is the double standards. Apparently I disgust OH, but it is insulting if I said that about a woman. Which I would not. But I do find the views of many on this board as disgusting. Hate the sin, not the sinner (that will provoke her ). Originally Posted by essence
No issues here with that whatsoever....1 eighteen year old is great...an eighteen year old who brings a friend....fucking outstanding....
OK, so we have OH's self assessment.

chaotic, tick
convoluted, tick
complex, tick
intricate, tick
tangled, tick
tortuous, tick
confused, tick
confusing, tick
difficult tick

So who are you sick bastards who voted no? Do you know how insulting you are? How dare you say she isn't intricate and complex? Are you saying she is a thick boring dumbass? Shame on you
Wait - so people voted NO and now you are name calling them? Essence, you are telling people their opinion is wrong... which how can it be since it is what they perceive of her.