I have no problem logging in on Eccie worldwide with my username and password but when I visit AMP website not only do I not remain logged but I am not able to log on with my username and password. I have paid for premium access but it is not functioning. Please help. Thanks
Eccie Does not have an AMP website.
Please provide more detail so we can try to understand the issue you are speaking about.
I'm sorry, On ECCIE, when I go to AMP Reviews -Visit site, it will not let me log in with my ECCIE username and password.
To provide more context to the messages above-when I click on the AMP Review.net (AMP Reviews, Visit site on the upper right of this page) I can not log in using either my username or email address along with my password. I even tried to change my password thinking that might do something but I was not allowed to do that because the system will not recognize my email address even though I can log into the ECCIE site. Upsetting that I have paid for premium access to a site that I can not get into. Please help. Thanks
To provide more context to the messages above-when I click on the AMP Review.net (AMP Reviews, Visit site on the upper right of this page) I can not log in using either my username or email address along with my password. I even tried to change my password thinking that might do something but I was not allowed to do that because the system will not recognize my email address even though I can log into the ECCIE site. Upsetting that I have paid for premium access to a site that I can not get into. Please help. Thanks Originally Posted by Flyover

AMP Review.net isn't part of eccie. it's a separate website. they buy ad space on eccie.

the premium access applies to eccie only.
Thank you. I misunderstood and thought it was a part of Eccie, I am knew and finding my way around. Does Eccie have a section that reviews massage parlors?
Thank you. I misunderstood and thought it was a part of Eccie, I am knew and finding my way around. Does Eccie have a section that reviews massage parlors? Originally Posted by Flyover

every city (some as states) has an AMP review section. here is Houston's

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1820

enjoy.
Fine and dandy but NOBODY has bothered to reply about the insidious obnoxious pop-up problem. When if ever will that happen?
To Stay On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.