Date: 06/23/2019
Name: Ali Rusk
Phone: 512-956-9225
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://40up.com.austin.listcrawler.com/brief/2/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Duval and Mopac
Activities: DFK, NE, SE, DATY, FS, MPFS, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, CIM, COF, hair pulling, ass smacking
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face Milf. Natural Bs that are still perky and firm despite her age. Noticeable mommy belly but not too distracting. Nice round ass
Recommendation: Yes
Your encounter date was in June and you use two names for the provider. The link doesnt include her and a number search shows no adds.

What name does she go by and when was the encountet?
I have tried this phone number and get no answer and no response to a text message sent the day of this post. Also a search on Listcrawler does not show up her name. I don't think she exist as a provider any more. However, Jimrob, I would like to see her pics in case she comes back onto the scene. You offer to send them but have not responded to my request to do so.
I too requested to see pics and have not received them either.

Hope that she does come back into the hobby.
I'm finding the Listcrawler strange. I recognize several of the women on there as regulars for quite a while. Others, especially those with 420 in the subject line have not been responding to email requests nor have I been receiving spam from those addresses, which I expected. Very weird.