Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Nice airbnb near Rio Grande and Mountain
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty, 69, Mish, doggy, RCG
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Parted, straight, black hair passed mid back.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short little thing maybe 5' 2" at the most! Petite but very shapely, nie legs beautiful skin and face awesome eyes and smile! Nice b cups dark nips and as everyone else said a perfectly plump bubble butt with just the right amount of firmness and jiggle!!!!
Recommendation: Yes
I had a similar experience(s) as HD ... perplxed at some of the contrasting reviews but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. She is a sweet, young girl, with good service and comms, but I can see where folks may prefer some of the many, great local options ... 😆 🤣 😂
Great local options������ lmfao good one brother!!
  • Lump1
  • 10-05-2023, 05:25 AM
I’m with HDRider the local talent I’ve came across is bogus. Other than Becky Rose who has been impossible to book as of late
Mila good local talent
Is Mila Greek friendly?
  • Lump1
  • 10-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Yes agreed Mila is a gem not sure she’s down with Greek I had a high speed lane change during K9 with her and she wasn’t offended.
is there a link?
There is plenty of reviews and info to find Mila. Seems this thread is going off topic into a mens lounge type discussion on another provider other than the one in the review. As for Ronni she is quick with her ads, only posts when she gets here then takes down as soon as she is leaving. STG usually.
Ronni posted last night on adultlook but took it down an hour later. Seems she's back in though. I'm looking forward to trying again with her. The first encounter was underwhelming but still better than many. Hoping round two is the shyte!
What was underwhelming about it?
Curious as well??
So I have to take a bit of responsibility for the encounter. I was late by 7 minutes. Had scheduled 30. Ronni was very much rushing what otherwise could have been a great session. She said she had another appointment coming at 10:30 so she needed me out the door before that so we wouldn't run into each other. She had sent me the room number before I even left my house so I'm sure she did the same thing with this other guy. She is sexy as hell and does all of the things I like so there's that. I just really didn't feel any connection or passion but that may be due to the rush. She really shouldn't give the room number until she's ready for a guy to come up. And scheduling appointments with no space at all between? So there you have it.
Ahhh...I see, fair enough.
Yeah she had the same issue when I showed up thinking I was a QV and originally told me to ignore if he knocked before texting him to show up at 10 mins after I was supposed to be done.