Encounter: Chloe the silver surfer

• Lump1
  • 10-18-2023, 03:42 PM
User ID: -
Date: 10/15
Name: Chloe St Germaine
Phone: 505-364-7135
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.facebook.com/10000029532...ibextid=cr9u03
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: San Mateo/Truman
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, K9 Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chloe is very petite maybe 5ft on a good day, nice serviceable C’s all in all nice frame. She has a rare look which I found intriguing
Recommendation: Yes
Are you sure she's not a he?
  • Lump1
  • 10-19-2023, 05:18 AM
My bad I don’t know what the hell happened. Trust me I would have know if the squirt was coming from a pole bro
She is real. Prettier in person. And does have real multiple organisms fast and wet. Been a regular for a while. She is a solid / safe good time. No significant bad habits and tries to keep her client group small and regular. Not the best at head game but her other skills are amazing. I’m with lump regarding my SO… it takes so much to get her off by comparison to Chloe. She doesn't fake her O’s.
She ask me for four roses
I saw that she had gone up to 4 roses on her profile for a bit then dropped down to 3.5 roses and now back to 3 roses. The increase most likely didn't produce the results she wanted so she lowered her rate back down. I seen Eve Essence do the same thing a couple of times. Going for 5 roses where she is now and I have seen her lower down to 4 and 3.5 roses in the past.