Date: 22 Jun 2024
Name: Bubbles, Bella, Emma, Anon
Phone: -
Email Address: Bubble5111@yahoo.com, emma.chance69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Residence a few miles East of Penfield/Fairport
Activities: See ROS - Cumulative - different activities with different ladies: BBBJ/FF/DT, DFK, LFK, 69, face sitting, FIV, stripper slide, FS/CG, video
Hair Length and Color: E: long straight brown hair pinned up, Bu: below shoulder dirty blonde pinned up, Be: long (down to her ass) straight black hair, A medium wavy light brown almost golden
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Bubbles: petite/thicker frame (mombod), b/c cups with some droop, pretty face (think German/Russian milkmaid), lovely eyes - Be: slightly taller but similar bod, Latin temptress face, E: medium to petite upper frame, trim stomach with perky b/c pierced cups, with wider hips and an ass with just enough junk in the trunk, A has a nice bod similar to E, but with slightly bigger boobs with a little droop - has a lovely Mediterranean region face, lovely.
Recommendation: Yes
oh handy!

...ins the race ...ta the bottom yer travelin ats hypersonic ...speed

...thanks fer sharin!
Sounds like good fun and nice review. I'm gonna assume you gents are keeping Emma busy maybe I should swing for Bubbles instead
do Bella and Anon have pics by any chance?
Well, Anon is short for anonymous...as she has gone UTR. I'm not sure how she's connecting with folks. Bella was supposed to have enrolled here, but I've seen no indication that she has. She was supposed to provide me with a work number, but nothing so far....anyway, they both have plenty of pics, but getting them is the trick and I have no easy answers...
  • clmc
  • 06-25-2024, 02:57 PM
Sounded like a fun time indeed.
So..
So.. Originally Posted by ben dover
Well...
I think it was my warped idea that morphed into this... but I was absent.
Well... Originally Posted by MajorHands

Thanks
How do I get a meeting with Emma. Literally signed up here to see her.
How do I get a meeting with Emma. Literally signed up here to see her. Originally Posted by thatdude999
You signed up over 8 years ago just to see Emma? That's impressive and sad at the same time.
^^^^

Lmao!

And his first post.

Nothing personal thatdude, but it is kinda funny…
I dont know how you started this idea or where you find the participants, but dammit I'm jealous!
I dont know how you started this idea or where you find the participants, but dammit I'm jealous! Originally Posted by stiffy67
The originator of these things that I first saw was a great guy who originally put them on after the Tally Ho golf tournament over 10 yrs ago. At that time, he mainly invited dancers, but eventually some straight up providers got involved.

He did a few of them over the next couple years,then passed away.

When the next golf thing came around, it was sad to think there wouldn't be any more, so another hobbyist friend and I put one together. I've always liked the format where you can hang out and be social with these women in a more relaxed setting. To me, it's more genuine and authentic.

Finding a venue has always been the issue. Over the next 7 or 8 years, different venues and organizers have come along,but there were long gaps between, when neither were available. 3 years ago, I was able to secure a reliable venue and have been able to have them monthly, so far.