Any info on redbewilde

• Otso
  • 06-24-2024, 10:24 PM
It would have worked with Bree as well, btw...
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=344501&tab=eccie_reviews
Avoid at all costs. You are better off doing self service.
I do not have any personal knowledge, but I can tell you this, over the years, I have never ever ever seen one single nice word about this lady. None.
I immediately walked tf out when I saw her
Pics are heavily AI influenced. Pics are 8/10 reality 3/10 attitude -3
She has been around.

I want to say she used to live in Tally and would visit PC a bunch which is where I saw her like in 2015. Even then she was a lazy provider wouldn't do certain positions. Good looking woman but at the time had pretty clear stretchmarks on her abdomen. A couple years ago she moved to Pensacola and I think even earlier this year was considering move to Dothan. I think the well is drying up on people left who will see her.

Despite trying I have never seen her again, of course only out of desperation. Those pics she posts are extremely edited doctored. Cause at one point about 4 or 5 years ago she started showing up with huge breasts. I assumed she paid for them but could never verify she could just be faking them. Her TCB sucks, all her pictures aren't what you're going to get and when you do see her enthusiasm is at a negative based on the reviews I've read of her.