Wilco will be a bit safer now...

this just posted.. Judge charged with firearms sale...

http://kxan.com/2015/04/07/williamso...cm_cat=Article

one less judgmental official.. lol
this just posted.. Judge charged with firearms sale...

http://kxan.com/2015/04/07/williamso...cm_cat=Article

one less judgmental official.. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
He shulda railroaded a feller fer murder inta life in prison. Tha muthafukkah wuld git off easier a-doin' thet than lyin' ta tha feds. Ah betcha tha ATF is a-gonna fuck 'im up tha ass wif a telly-fone pole an' break it off in 'is rectum!
LOL!!
DD's redneck prose is very funny!!
and probably very true at the same time!
  • tron
  • 04-09-2015, 11:36 AM
I don't think the problems with law enforcement and the judicial system in Wilco are limited to a single judge.

This is unlikely to change anything there.
I hate to admit it but I've been in front of that particular judge too many times and to tell you the truth he wasn't a bad guy at all. Most of the time my case was dismissed and he even offered me an apology on multiple cases because I should not of been there in the first place. He was a stand up guy IMO.
LOL.. "I'm from the IRS AND I'M here to help you!"... yeah.. a stand up guy that was supplying illegal arms to a felon, KNOWINGLY, among other transgressions.
I guess some people believe everything they read or hear.

More like "I'm from the BATF and the DOJ and you can trust us when we say someone did something wrong."

BTW- this was the Judge that DISMISSED the case of the WilCo mamasan recently on trial for prostitution.
I guess some people believe everything they read or hear.

More like "I'm from the BATF and the DOJ and you can trust us when we say someone did something wrong."

BTW- this was the Judge that DISMISSED the case of the WilCo mamasan recently on trial for prostitution. Originally Posted by Hollis Wood

Indeed I dont trust the batf at all. The few agents I know of are just looking to make cases and collect bodies for the state. After all was it not the batf running guns themselves to mexico?