I'm curious Ladies', who ever said...

I'm curious Ladies', whoever said completely removing your natural eyebrows and going with penciled on fake ones is attractive?...Is there an eyebrow envy thing like the boob envy thing I don't know about?
I blame the Kardashians. For everything.
A woman that works in my office has the penciled in eyebrows. She a total Hispanic MILF but when I'm talking to her my attention keeps going to her eyebrows.
Not pretty I agree
Brown envy can certainly exist, but I think there's a number of factors why some people might do something similar.

Personally me, my brows naturally do not grow thick. That isn't to say I'd remove them completely or anything...but I certainly do wish my brows were a little fuller. I think they'd look great. Sometimes it's just about creating a facial aesthetic that you're satisfied with whenever you look in the mirror

Doesn't mean we don't make bad choices sometimes, though...
*remembers her goth phase in high school and shudders*
A woman that works in my office has the penciled in eyebrows. She a total Hispanic MILF Originally Posted by Mrmarvin
seems like the younger Hispanic women are the prime perpetrators.. I don't get it. but I don't get breast enhancements either, and I'm apparently way behind the curve on that.
  • rx.tx
  • 08-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Brown envy Originally Posted by dianaares_x
Freudian!

*remembers her goth phase in high school and shudders* Originally Posted by dianaares_x
Jesus, this made me realize I've never thought of looking for a scene girl provider. Do those exist? I know where to find them offline, but the currency conversion rate to their method of payment sucks and has its own set of complications.
I've seen women with thin eye brows either color their brows or use brown/black eye shadow on them so they stand out more. It works.
seems like the younger Hispanic women are the prime perpetrators.. I don't get it. but I don't get breast enhancements either, and I'm apparently way behind the curve on that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Youtooble (search You Tube) Chonga...

They are doing *the most !
I blame Uncle Leo.
Attached Images File Type: jpg uncleleo.jpg (9.1 KB, 434 views)
I grew up having Brooke Shields eyebrows so I've tweezed, waxed and threaded for years to establish a shape and over time, the hair doesn't grow back in certain areas. However I have had my eyebrows Microbladed and it's semi permanent . Because I get Botox for migraines, it's changed the shape as well but It looks natural and hands down one of the best decisions I've made regarding skin care.
It's the poor technique of filling in sparse or non-existent eyebrows that causes the awful look. Sometimes they are tattooed on, some times drawn on. Both lacking aesthetic skill. If eyebrows are shaved, they often never grow back.

Not all ladies have actually shaved them off....common reasons for eye-brow loss:
Poor nutrition, hypothyroidism, Drug/meth use, chemo, hormone issues, endocrine issues.

It is possible to have eyebrow hair transplants done these days.

Personally, I think NOTHING looks worse than dark, drawn on or tattooed "moon-shaped" eye-brows.

Ladies, If you don't know how to "do" your eye-brows, ask some one or take a make-up class PLEASE.
I was thinking of shaving my head and pencil it back in.
^^^^that's going to give me nightmares