Sooooo excited!!!!

I get to do my first professional photo shoot when I land in Dallas this afternoon!!!! A photographer who has been published in Playboy is photographing my girlfriend Allison and me!!!!
She is flying in from Chicago, I feel like a Princess

Any tips for my first shoot? Also, my first visit ever to Dallas, where should we grab sushi tonight?

Thank you in advance!

xoxo, Chelsea
If it is still open, Sushiko on Campbell in Richardson is FABULOUS. But, I've been gone for over a year so things may have changed, I know they had some ownership issues.
Thank you, is that close to Mockingbird? I'm staying over there tonight for my shoot!
Do something that makes you calm and at ease. Have a margarita. Take a Edit VS. Imagine there's not a photographer in the room and be your sexy self. The best pics come when you're not expecting them.
I may need a glass of champagne or two to relax..... but since I'll be in Texas, I should probably have a margarita ! Thank you!
a shot of Jack is best cure for butterflies...lol
Hello!

As someone who likes to shoot and be shot, it's best if you can appear relaxed and candid as possible. Poses are fine, but they should feel natural and not staged.

Shoots should be really fun for both parties involved! Talk to your photographer, and tell jokes, or laugh. Connecting with them in some way will make both of you feel most at ease.

Good luck in your shoot!
I'm unavailable tonight but I know some great sushi places in the area. Feel free to PM or e-mail me.
We will be looking forward to the pics and your visit to our playground.
Are you seeing clients on this stay ?? Or just the photo shoot and no playtime ??
Welcome to the hobby, stay safe
a shot of Jack is best cure for butterflies...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
YES! I like your style
Hello!

As someone who likes to shoot and be shot, it's best if you can appear relaxed and candid as possible. Poses are fine, but they should feel natural and not staged.

Shoots should be really fun for both parties involved! Talk to your photographer, and tell jokes, or laugh. Connecting with them in some way will make both of you feel most at ease.

Good luck in your shoot!
I'm unavailable tonight but I know some great sushi places in the area. Feel free to PM or e-mail me. Originally Posted by dianaares_x
I will send you a message for some recommendations.

We are having Happy Hour with 2 old clients of Allison's after our shoot, then a dinner date with a lovely old friend who is visiting from Houston.... looking for where we should all go.

Thank you for the help
We will be looking forward to the pics and your visit to our playground.
Are you seeing clients on this stay ?? Or just the photo shoot and no playtime ??
Welcome to the hobby, stay safe Originally Posted by MarineButch
We will be in town until Sunday and have some time to play!

We are seeing some old friends tonight, but have some time tomorrow and Saturday
We currently have no dinner plans for either day!
how exciting. wonderful threAD
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2016, 12:23 PM
I can't wait for the pictures to be posted in your showcase, I'm sure all the Dallas men are excited to see them
Lol. Lana Storm told me about your humor
Lol. Lana Storm told me about your humor Originally Posted by ChelseaReign
That was for cage.