What am I agreeing to ??

In this new format we have to click on "I agree to Tos" when we sign on.
What is this ??
I am sure it's just the terms of use like it used to be, just wondering??
Slow hobby day for sure
I'm pretty sure we had to do that before.
I'm pretty sure we had to do that before. Originally Posted by THN

Your right but at least before it said agreeing to terms...I know it's the same thing but just freaks me out ya know...
Slow hobby day
Tell me about it. The one day I take off work to sling pussy and I'm sitting at my incall playing with my own pussy. Darn the luck.
it says something like you agree to obey the rules and stuff.. I read it through once, I saw something about you agree to not be a Jackass, I just put a line through that and clicked "ok".. it logged me in.
i thought "tos" meant "tremendously orgasmic sex" !!!👌🏼 ✌🏼️ 😜 😘 😇
Then sign me up... I could always go for some tremendously orgasmic sex... hell yeah!
Agreeing to possibly getting bad blow jobs and dead fish lays and not hold ECCIE accountable for it.

THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS,
Translation: we are not guaranteeing you in any form or shape as to the quality of the pussy you will get from your usage of this website.

You may get nothing but stinky pussy or you may get nothing but pussy that taste like the Nectar of the Gods.
even before the format change, we had to click "agree to ToS".
it says something like you agree to obey the rules and stuff.. I read it through once, I saw something about you agree to not be a Jackass, I just put a line through that and clicked "ok".. it logged me in. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
fucking hi-lar-i-ous love it!!
I like the orgasm answer better.
^^^nice pic^^^
I like the orgasm answer better. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
and i'd enjoy agreeing to "tremendously orgasmic sex" with you!
Damn THN don't keep that pussy to yourself LOL !

I said it somewhere else but your new avatar looks edible !