Hijackers.

I know I'm not a guy that's been on the circuit forever but I've just taken notice to all the threads and posts being hijacked by people just shooting the shit with each other or messing around. Anyone else getting annoyed by this? I like to read the reviews and posts but sometimes I'm reading more bs from some on here than anything else.

good day.
Absolutely. It seems as though you're not worthy to participate here unless you're a member of a certain club...
I know I'm not a guy that's been on the circuit forever but I've just taken notice to all the threads and posts being hijacked by people just shooting the shit with each other or messing around. Anyone else getting annoyed by this? I like to read the reviews and posts but sometimes I'm reading more bs from some on here than anything else.

good day. Originally Posted by Jollyone
There's a site you should check out, Indys.com. No thread hijacking allowed there, enjoy
Absolutely. It seems as though you're not worthy to participate here unless you're a member of a certain club... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he's referring to you. You can't add any relevant HoFo here. Anywhere else for that matter. But you do prefer Cuban SLRs. Nobody cares tho.
. Anyone else getting annoyed by this? . Originally Posted by Jollyone
Oh hell yes. But, there is a reason you see shit like this.

Ever hear that old deal about even bad publicity is good publicity? Right now, we have the most posting going on that have ever been on Eccie in Pgh. So, we let some things slide a little. We have new members here, We have new members here now participating in other Eccie forums. We have members from other forums posting here.

And, we have new providers posting here. More reviews. Etc, etc, etc.

So, a little lee way on guidelines is permitted. But, only to a point. That is why they are called guidelines.

And, you really do not want to read a cut and dry thread with absolutely no off topic posts. They are boring.

But, everyone needs to stay close to the topic so the2dogs does not have to work. He hates that.
Fuckin 2 dogs.
I think he's referring to you. You can't add any relevant HoFo here. Anywhere else for that matter. But you do prefer Cuban SLRs. Nobody cares tho. Originally Posted by bambino
You've no call to be rude, Bambino. None whatsoever.

If it wasn't for the Pittsburgh forum, there would be nowhere for me to discuss Houston Texans and University of Texas football. Thanks for that, by the way. It's both stimulating and inspiring reading.

You've no call to be rude, Bambino. None whatsoever.

If it wasn't for the Pittsburgh forum, there would be nowhere for me to discuss Houston Texans and University of Texas football. Thanks for that, by the way. It's both stimulating and inspiring reading.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Far better than your illustrious posts in other forums!
Ya'll do realize you are hijacking a hijacking post, right?
Btw folks, if someone is hijacking a thread with mindless drivel, there is nothing wrong with calling them on it. Things usually work out better if members decide how a forum will go instead of the mods.
Ya'll do realize you are hijacking a hijacking post, right? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Absofuckinlutely those are the best kind
And, you really do not want to read a cut and dry thread with absolutely no off topic posts. They are boring.

But, everyone needs to stay close to the topic so the2dogs does not have to work. He hates that. Originally Posted by Pistolero
And you and 2dogs know you love us hijacking bastards.

Plus Bambino is known to give out hobbying gift cards for xmas too
Oh hell yes. But, there is a reason you see shit like this.

Ever hear that old deal about even bad publicity is good publicity? Right now, we have the most posting going on that have ever been on Eccie in Pgh. So, we let some things slide a little. We have new members here, We have new members here now participating in other Eccie forums. We have members from other forums posting here.
Originally Posted by Pistolero
Is that what you're fuckin proud of ? Good job pisto. Keep sucking up
I like our Mods, they don't play favorites.
I like our Mods, they don't play favorites. Originally Posted by bambino
yea right. they sure don't