Woke up to...

I received a text message last night, from another provider telling me that there was an early birthday present in my mail box this morning...

I was so touched by her kindness. it wasn't just the gift it was her thoughtfulness, she was so sweet to give me a visa gift card...

#ThankyouSiberia#

M.M.
Awwww very sweet
Oh my...she has your address?

Hopefully its a box store po box.

Wait ....today is Sunday.

Wait ....today is Sunday. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hmmmmm...... Interesting....

if you two keep stalking me ....

y'all are gonna havta give me free blow jobs.
I saw your original post Anna Star. Sharing Rw info against a banned or un banned member is against the rules... You mentioned about Siberia's residence..Not Cool!! And since then you tucked in your balls and edited the post... What happened to your hard demeanor?? Where are your guts now. I hate a person who throws bricks and hides their hands...

You have no Guts unless somebody backs you up. Have a spine , and think for yourself..

M.M.

I don't care if she has my address.. in fact she has even been to my house. What is it to you??
M.M.
I don't care if she has my address.. in fact she has even been to my house. What is it to you??
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Ok. I apologize.

I didn't realize y'all were so close and you trust her so much.

Enjoy that bday gift. be sure to log in to the visa card's account....for security.
Ok. I apologize.

I didn't realize y'all were so close and you trust her so much.

Enjoy that bday gift. be sure to log in to the visa card's account....for security. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
No need to log in. I know card is valid..and as far as me trusting her, well lets just say that I trust her more than some of you gents and ladies who have it out for her. If she isn't your cup of tea so be it, but no need to get in your little huddle with others and bash her...

ANYWAYS, the thread has gone haywire, from my original post.. And some of you forgotten the meaning.NICENESS AND SINCERITY AND THOUGHTFULNESS....

Play nice now...Happy Mardi-Gras...
M.M.
happy bday
No need to log in. I know card is valid..... Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
That's not a good reason to not log in.

Not what i was sayin but ok. it's your card.
happy bday Originally Posted by Majichands
Thank you Majichands... it is on the 22nd.
M.M.
damn, shit got ghetto quick