Siberia

Been out of the hobby for a few months. Been wanting to meet Siberia. But when I looked on here to contact her there was no contact and it said banned.

Can anyone give me some info on what happened and if she is still around?

Thanks
Siberia is alive and doing well. Yes she is on a temporary ban. And please do not get sucked into other peoples hatred, she has been proven to be no other lady except Siberia. If you wish ro see her I will get in touch and let her know...
M.M.
MODS...Siberia called me and asked this thread be closed out of respect for her privacy... She is tired of all the brow beating..
M.M.

Can anyone give me some info on what happened and if she is still around?

Thanks Originally Posted by louisiana_man72
well....the letters in red ain't what Jesus said.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=48

MM

it's been shown in houston that mods have no mercy for those that have been banned. in some cases even, it's quite the obvious.
Aint no tellin what Jack told Helen....Why would anyone keep up w/whats going on on Eccie while on vacation?
Perhaps..seeking P. Is right...So out of respect for my sanity, I will just leave all of this alone...I was just trying to help up for a lady that I feel is wrongfully accused. I am not sure of all the facts as I only get 1 side of the story and not the 2 sides, but I believe in fighting for truth and justice...

Anyways it's Mardi- gras and my birthday week. A time to celebrate. ..
M.M
Happy birthday MM
MODS...Siberia called me and asked this thread be closed out of respect for her privacy... She is tired of all the brow beating..
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

It's against the rules for you to be sharing things such as private messages, spider hole, and giving a view or speaking a out what's on the board with banned members.
PM's can be paraphrased. You can speak about anything that can be found on open forums. The only people who have to keep quiet are the mods. Speculation on non-personal info is entertaining and creates more traffic.
Speculation on non-personal info is entertaining and creates more traffic. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hard to argue with that.