For the ladies only!!

Time for me to do another poll for some research!! I can't get into the Powder Room so I posted here. Please Ladies only! I need good numbers! Thanks in advance!
I( used to be a ministers wife....but now I only attend when I visit my momma in Texas
I( used to be a ministers wife....but now I only attend when I visit my momma in Texas Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that's interesting!
lol ---I had a bumper sticker on my truck that said "It's only kinky the first time"...and I had parked right next to the front door of church....when church was over,my brother and I were walking outside...he saw my bumper sticker and started laughing! He then told me "At least the church did not burn down when you went in"! lol he knew what I did for a living!!
He would a kicked my assignment for mentioning church...lol.. xoxo annie
lol Annie.....yea my brother.who dies 3 years ago of cancer,was a very open minded christian man...he luved his "Jesus",but he luved his sister more!
I book a lot of Saturday nights when I do overnights. I wouldn't mind going to church with a hobby date. Although I don't be trying to, when I go to church I often catch myself looking at the butts of some of the most volumptuous ladies as they catch the holy spirit. Kinda wrong to have a hard on hidden under your hymn book. As long as they don't have us stand........I can play it off. Offering hands of support behind them if they are about to be prayed for laying on the floor.......

But I think it would weird me out. I don't even put my condoms and lube in the same drawer as the hotel bible.
I book a lot of Saturday nights when I do overnights. I wouldn't mind going to church with a hobby date. Although I don't be trying to, when I go to church I often catch myself looking at the butts of some of the most volumptuous ladies as they catch the holy spirit. Kinda wrong to have a hard on hidden under your hymn book. As long as they don't have us stand........I can play it off. Offering hands of support behind them if they are about to be prayed for laying on the floor.......

But I think it would weird me out. I don't even put my condoms and lube in the same drawer as the hotel bible. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Hell, that's the reason I liked going to church by 3rd grade. My little boy fantasies about the junior high girls since I had already tried (but caught by parents) in 2nd grade.
lol---I have done the dirty deed begind the pulpit MANY times/in the church cemetary/in the baptismal lobby/and even in the pews
OK Dallas, NOW you have my attention. May I ask a few questions? And if I get too personal let me know.

You were plying this trade while you were married to the minister? Did he know? Did members of the church know? How large was the town? How long did that go on? How did that situation end?

Pardon my curiosity, and thanks.
Stavin
It does sound like a helluva story!
lol--actually kinda boring!

I have ALWAYS been a horny gal....so just cause I was in the ministry did not mean I was supposed to be vanilla! lol

I was not doing this at that time...I had before and returned shortly after we left the church.We were "kicked out" out the church we were at because we started doing "holy roller stuff" and the Baptist congregation did not approve!
Ha! There are not many things the Baptists DO approve of. Thanks for sharing.
Dee, I think you might have given the term "holy roller" an entirely new meaning.