Lol to funny

Ok Dallas doc call me a ***** lol sorry we here and nothing nobody can do but accept it

Staff Edit: Derogatory racial remarks are not permitted on this site. - Mojo
Moved from alerts.

While I understand how upsetting this is please be aware of the forum guidelines. It's less than classy for someone to resort to that sort of foolishness but stupidity still exist in this world unfortunately.
Wow Dallas Doc? That's some mean crap to say.
That's eccie for ya..bigots everywhere

You're a stunning woman,don't let his ignorance ruin your day
Add him to your ignore list after you RTM that shit
I doubt they will do anything about it though
This really a tattle tale?
Could be considered tattling, however it could be handy to girls who are screening to weed out the jerks since he chose to show his true colors.
Ok Dallas doc call me a ***** lol sorry we here and nothing nobody can do but accept it

Staff Edit: Derogatory racial remarks are not permitted on this site. - Mojo Originally Posted by Slim Goddess

What a prick!! Fuck him slim...........

No wait.....come fuck me. That will teach him
Dallas Doc the longtime member?
Yup. Adding to my DNS list.
Maybe we should hear both sides of the story. I know Dallas Doc is not a racist so there's probably more to it.
Yup. Adding to my DNS list. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Did you witness this?

Dude has been around a while, never heard anything like this before.
I will be the very last person to stand up for any racist behavior. I deplore it in the extreme.

That being said, while I don't know him personally, DallasDoc has been around since the EARLY ASPD days. He can be pointed -- which is a good think, IMHO. But if I have ever seen him be outright uncivil, I certainly do not recall it. The alleged behavior does not seem at all like him.
You mean the same dude that I hear can throw his dick over his shoulder?

For the record.

I have never spoken, emailed, or pm'ed this provider.

I have no idea what she is taking about.

The ladies of the hobby know, I appreciate all flavors, and appreciate ALL women.

Slim goddess, you didn't communicate with me.

If you look at my reviews over the many years, you will see they are of varied interests and lovely ladies.

I have been around a long time and have enjoyed the company of several ladies.
All who will tell you I am a gentleman.
Ok...I have heard about this also (sorry for your trouble cuz)...I have not nor would I ever resort to name calling...