I had my first provider + provider session today with sexyplatinum

• !VI!
  • 10-29-2015, 10:56 PM
Ok going to start with this,

THAT WAS F'ING AMAZING! period!

that girls touched me better then any woman has in the past

it was a double session but yo are going to have to read the review to see how it all went down.

So sexyplatnium thank you so much for inviting me and making me cum you are an amazing and beatiful gem

i'll taste you again soon <3

i will do a mini review after the official review is posted
OK, Imma pull up a chair and wait for the details of this encounter...
Duplicate post
I just came a little. Thanks.
  • broes
  • 10-30-2015, 02:04 AM
More barebacking than the Houston Rodeo
More barebacking than the Houston Rodeo Originally Posted by broes
Of course, how do you cover this?
I think I'm going to vomit if I read another review about not taking a shower and greasy hair and bad hygiene with all the BBQ'n that goes on.

• !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 07:28 AM
I think I'm going to vomit if I read another review about not taking a shower and greasy hair and bad hygiene with all the BBQ'n that goes on.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

just saying there is a reason people are willing to pay me and not you, you dirty little troll
just saying there is a reason people are willing to pay me and not you, you dirty little troll Originally Posted by !VI!
You're right there's a reason. I'm not going to let anybody that knocks on the door bareback and cum inside me.

But if I did I would at least take showers in between clients.

• !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 07:51 AM
You're right there's a reason. I'm not going to let anybody that knocks on the door bareback and cum inside me.

But if I did I would at least take showers in between clients.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Aw bro not cool, I mean I do only see 1 maybe 2 people at max per day.

But I forgot you've seen me, with your needlessly harassing text messages lol.

But we forgot about those lol

You seem to say a lot of things that don't seem true as you stalk my posts TinyPeckeredTroll
Good question! How do to women use a cover? of course it's bare. I must be a newb, cuz I don't get it...
someone didn't shower?
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 08:23 AM
Good question! How do to women use a cover? of course it's bare. I must be a newb, cuz I don't get it...
someone didn't shower? Originally Posted by addicted2U

I didn't think it was that confusing ... So people don't know how to do doubles

Let Vi teach you a few things today

Welcome to Doubles 104

First: you let the gentleman take a shower and get all cleaned up since he Willis about to take the ride of his life

Step two: the two ladies who are going to interact get in shower together, this works especially well for small framed or toned people. Where you can see the water run down the silky skin and watch them clean each other.

Step three: rinse ... It's sad when you can taste the soap.

Step four: pull out a BOX of condoms... Genius ... I know it's amazing concept to think of... But if both ladies are clean you can use significantly less ....

Also double bbbj... 69.... Face riding both people all viable options (just bonus)

For those of us weary of our doubles friend ... Which I wasn't ... You can switch condoms between partners ...

Any questions
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 08:24 AM
someone didn't shower? Originally Posted by addicted2U

And no we both showered together in fact but gotta wait for review for those spicy details as well
ahhhh. lightbulb just went on. I thought it was simply two providers that decided to get together... alone.
Haha, I was like why the hell do two women need a cover...
i'm dumb.
Wasn't there a thread here a week or so ago asking why every thread becomes a pissing match anymore?

Why the hell knock a good looking woman for posting about enjoying another good looking woman?