Question? Defention of a BNG........the answer ..

Excuse me If I am wrong. Because I most recently added BNG to my menu. It was my understanding that a bng. Means blow and go. 10 minutes Tops.....tops...
So why is it. Most recently I have meet some people from Eçcie and p411.
They came for a bng. And wanted to take a shower. Wanted daty. Wanted hj. I offer all those things. Thats fine. However then what your wanting is a 30 min and up session.
I think it is ridiculous for these men to expect all this actives at a BNG rate.
Stop trying to take advantage of us ladies. Come out of your pocket and stop being cheap!

No wonder why some are YMMV!!!
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2015, 01:47 PM
$100 for 10mins? You are really being taken advantage off, I suggest don't let the guys take a shower and start getting busy as soon as they walk in the door yummy.
Exactly 100 for 10 mins. ..
No I didn't allow the other stuff. Except the shower. Hygien is everything.
I am just saying they wanted all the other stuff. I said no. And we never even met.
Even when I've wanted a B-N-G, I've never signed on for one just because of all things mentioned in the OP.

Many providers have a good half-hour rate (I'm talking better than one hour for 300…half for 250). If they do, I may essentially get a B-N-G, but with plenty of time for a few detours like kissing, daty, fs or just conversation.
$100 for 10mins? You are really being taken advantage off, I suggest don't let the guys take a shower and start getting busy as soon as they walk in the door yummy. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Damn right. Maybe even cut it down to 5 min. $100 for 10 mins is a rate of $600 hr. I would quit before I would work for that.
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2015, 02:45 PM
I wonder how many guys are lining up for the 10mins $100 bng? Just wondering if the guy takes 15mins to bust, I would think that makes it a $150 bng with no other activities. There's one born every minute
A timer may help, maybe?
It was my understanding that a bng. Means blow and go. 10 minutes Tops.....tops...
Stop trying to take advantage of us ladies. Come out of your pocket and stop being cheap! Originally Posted by uniquemonique
With all due respect, sweetheart; perhaps BnG is not a service you should provide. At 10 mins, it's more like pay n go. It takes some of us 10 mins to get out of our pants..And I should think the shower request would be welcome. Taking advantage?? How is trying to get as much as possible for your donation any different than trying to get a donation for doing as little as possible? ijs.
I don't think I am unique in saying I take longer than 10 minutes to blow then go...
I don't think I am unique in saying I take longer than 10 minutes to blow then go... Originally Posted by Boltfan
So it's blow OR go. Looks like the makings of another Ford Fusion commercial.
I used to offer these but it turned out to be way more of a hassle than it was worth...

With that said , I don't do BNGS at my incall, too much quickie traffic in my neighborhood and I need discretion....I'm not a revolving door. So I offered them on an outcall basis , so in my suv, their car, his office, etc..

However, planning and execution of these types of rendeveous ended up being an hour long commitment. Agreeing on a place that he was comfortable with, or risky business made us move locations several times. I've had a blast blowing a guy in broad daylight off the highway and the riskier, the hotter for me. But if the guy isn't an adventurer, we end up in a remote parking lot 45 mins later.

Also, with cameras everywhere, it's risky in public...do I care? Not really. I have a suv and towels for my knees and window shades for all the windows.

So, I gave up . Too much hassle unless it's one of my regulars. It's hard to find someone as wild and adventurous as myself.
Excuse me If I am wrong. ...It was my understanding that a bng. Means blow and go. 10 minutes Tops.....tops...
You are wrong; and you are excused. Now lower the rate and extend the time and you will be right.
You would be surprised how many men in the DFW ask for this. I have never offered this in the 10 yrrs I am in the Hobby. It's just most recently this year. The ask for it all the time. My feelings were this . I am not a pit stop... And I don't like alot of traffic either. But For regulars and or someone I have seen before. No problem