How to respond...

to those that feel as if rushing one will get faster results? As well as those whom like to get on the internet (no, not eccie..wait that's a lie) and talk down on or talk shit about providers? HELLO WELCOME TO BOOTY PHONE... Not all providers are all about and live in the providing scene. Some of us, self included have children, and NON hobby related lives. FYI: Yes I have a significant other, not a fucking pimp. Oh and advance setting of appointment is where you get better results. I'm not a short notice nor a morning person.
How about you just respond in a timely manner? I know for me (and I am sure many others) it is amazing how many times you will be in a conversation with a provider and getting close to scheduling and she just goes dark. Wait, you texted me and I texted you back within 5 minutes and then nothing.

I know in my business it is important to be responsive to customers, especially if they are inquiring about using my services and asking buying questions.

Oh, and I have not talked shit about you anywhere, but the above scenario did happen between you and I recently.........and it is totally hot to me that your SO is putting your ass out for rent, love the pimped girls
shit's about to get real here.. I'm just taking a seat.
Damn! I need to grab a chair! Maybe even a wheelchair! This is going to be good! I'll just crank up my Nate Dogg and watch the fireworks!
I didn't rush you and was very patient with the delays and intermittent communication. I requested an appointment on a friday for the next week. You wanted me to call instead of text, but you don't answer your phone more than half the time (I don't leave messages). You rarely respond to texts in a timely manner (very frustrating). Our meeting time was in the afternoon, so you not being a morning person did not matter. You were running late, and after multiple reasons where ready to meet about an hour after we were supposed to meet. I enjoyed hearing about your children, the married guy you would like to marry after he gets a divorce and your SO/BF/Manager, as well as hearing about your freeloading 4-wheeled friend. It was a nice date until near the end. I did not enjoy hearing, seeing and practically meeting your SO/BF/Manager or your Freeloading 4-wheeled friend. And, did not like getting texts from your SO/BF/manager (that you were not aware he was sending to me both before and after our date). I also did not like getting phone calls from him on your number and his number saying "Hello, Hello, Hello", to which I did not answer and hung up.

I am not talking shit about you. You are a really awesome person with a great personality. I am just sharing my experience of getting introduced to some of your "support staff" And yes, it was shitty meeting them. I would be really happy to know when you are rid of them. They are not helping you except by providing transportation and confusion to your life.

I did not want to write a review, but what the heck. Now it is on my to do list.
Im kinda lost
Tara, I don't want to get near your red buttons.....Sooooo, The short story is Maddalyn Haze is a good provider who has awful TCB due to her SO/BF/manager putting pressure on her and ruining her business, while taking a cut of her income. She has not figured out that he is the problem or how to dump him yet.

Old common story, I hope it has a happy ending.
Im kinda lost Originally Posted by Tara Evans
YIKES!!!
Well damn. Starting threADs does not seem to be working out for the ladies as of late.

Pass the popcorn....
So she posts a rant about a specific situation and 2 guys respond thinking it's them she's talking about? Need to put "Can't make this shit up" in my sig line.
Tara, I don't want to get near your red buttons.....Sooooo, The short story is Maddalyn Haze is a good provider who has awful TCB due to her SO/BF/manager putting pressure on her and ruining her business, while taking a cut of her income. She has not figured out that he is the problem or how to dump him yet.

Old common story, I hope it has a happy ending. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Nah you have already done that once this week. You bad boy.Hmmm gotcha now. I feel bad for her.
From your profile.....
Availability: Any Time
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday
No where in your profile states advance setting of appointment required or preferred.

your SO knows you are providing.
your SO texted your clients.
your SO called your clients.
sound like your SO is your manager (nicer term of other word).

you started the thread, I am just posting my opinion as how it appears to me.

if Sooner and Inv are lying, say they are lying, I usually take ladies words over dicks.... BUT 2 against 1, it is kind hard to convince me.
To be clear, I don't think she is talking specifically about me. I never posted anything about her specifically bc her TCB is similar to a lot of girls on this site. I just move on and find someone else.
So much drama in E C C.......
opcorn: