Blowmypop23 is finally Banned.

Well good new in the community this person is gone. I for one was wondering what took so long to get him gone. Glad the mods finally did something about this crazy man.
Well good new in the community this person is gone. I for one was wondering what took so long to get him gone. Glad the mods finally did something about this crazy man. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Don't know him.. or his story but considering the number of vacations you have got and seem to keep getting.....

Don't know him.. or his story but considering the number of vacations you have got and seem to keep getting.....

Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Well said, +1

Bravo bravo . Yes i belive you are correct sir ive had 10 bans maybe more. Jerks like him deserve to get banned. Just like i did as well when i was wrong. Go pay someone to get laid today then maybe you will get in a better mood. And bravo again sir few points away again. Hell I don't need to write a look at me ad for this weekend all this right here alone gets er done.

+2.

I have the over / under at about another month or so before the next one. If the mods hadn't closed that last thread, her and others would be on vacation by now.
Mrcock sir i say i give it 60 90 days but your close very close. Thanks for noticing all my other threads that makes me feel all warm inside.
Mrcock sir i say i give it 60 90 days but your close very close. Thanks for noticing all my other threads that makes me feel all warm inside. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol! That is funny. Thanks for the sense of humor.
Anytime cock sir
Nothing against Tara but why banned anyone unless they are pimp, scam, abuser, or other stuff...... But stupid to ban anyone who speak their mind.
Maybe being banned is like a right or passage. Letting people know you say
what u want regardless of the rules. lol
Nothing against Tara but why banned anyone unless they are pimp, scam, abuser, or other stuff...... But stupid to ban anyone who speak their mind. Originally Posted by eng
Speaking their minds is alright. Not everyonethat spoke their minds got banned. In fact, a minority of them. It's the content of the mind you speak that can get you banned as you were. You provided mens lounge content to a provider. It is on the rules. It would do good for youto read them.

+3...Good form old boy!!

I'm diggin' your sig lines too.

+2.

I have the over / under at about another month or so before the next one. If the mods hadn't closed that last thread, her and others would be on vacation by now. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I love the way this broad clicks the LIKE button on all her posts and 5 stars all threads about herself (I love clicking on the 1 star rating to bring her stat down after she's 5 starred herself)...The biggest ego on the board!!...I was very sad to see that other thread was closed also. It was going so well for her...Lmao...I'm taking the WAY UNDER on Miss Open Mouth Insert Foot...Has anyone else noticed the White Knight Brigade is diminishing?
This broad loves how this dick cant get a life and follows her around like lost puppy dog who can't find his way home. Ruff Ruff
I know i hate that thread got closed too. I got 10 appts from that crap there that yall started. Nah still got the same good ole white knights that ive always had. Their just tired of the bullshit that eccie brings. As long as they still visit me like they have been for the past yrs its all good babydoll. Isn't it time for you to get banned again there? Biggest ego huh? Doesn't sound like such a bad thing to me. Hey if you got it flaunt it, you work hard at the gym for it show it off. I vote you do a selfie of your body and lets vote how fat you are and who can find your dick first underneath all that stomach flab. Bammmm
Speaking their minds is alright. Not everyonethat spoke their minds got banned. In fact, a minority of them. It's the content of the mind you speak that can get you banned as you were. You provided mens lounge content to a provider. It is on the rules. It would do good for youto read them. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Did I really provide men's lounge content to a provider? Are you sure? I can easily claim that and create something to get u or someone banned.... I consider men's lounge as privilege... U believe whatever u want...
If I do provide men's lounge info, it wouldn't be to a Rosie looking fat finger bitch who I never met....