Huge pictures in WW posts and ads

Ladies, a lot of the pictures you are posting are way too big to fit on my laptop screen. If I have to scroll up and down and side to side to see the whole thing then I just move on. The newer phones have high pixel counts which I suspect is the root of the problem. With a little effort you can adjust the phone camera to take smaller pics.

Also, extreme closeups of your genitals are not appealing in the least and probably have the opposite of the intended effect. At least that is the case for me.
Those who need it, won't read it.
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you mean large pics or fat providers? Lots of those on eccie
[QUOTE=biglatinmale;1057417616]Do you mean large pics or fat providers? Lots of those on eccie[/QUOTE
Lmaof
Do you mean large pics or fat providers? Lots of those on eccie Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Very funny but let's keep it on the subject please.
Ladies, a lot of the pictures you are posting are way too big to fit on my laptop screen. If I have to scroll up and down and side to side to see the whole thing then I just move on. The newer phones have high pixel counts which I suspect is the root of the problem. With a little effort you can adjust the phone camera to take smaller pics.

Also, extreme closeups of your genitals are not appealing in the least and probably have the opposite of the intended effect. At least that is the case for me. Originally Posted by oldmarine
I would add this alternative for the ladies who also have any version of Photoshop (I assume Gimp is similar) and care enough to use it:

1. Go ahead and take the picture using highest resolution, preferably in very bright light. It's far better to start too big and reduce than start to small and enlarge.

2. Go to "Image" --> "Image Size", check "constrain proportions", set the longest axis to ~800-1000 pixels, set bottom drop down to "bicubic sharper" and execute.

This will sharpen up the image very nicely without the halos unsharp mask can sometimes cause and result in a very nice photo sized appropriately for viewing.
Guys you don't get it. Size is important,

Ok I will be serious.

Few understand graphics. I grapple with it.

Be kinder. PM those who appear as clumsy as I with helpful directions; who knows what rewards amy follow. Dang just a thanks suits me. .

Also, extreme closeups of your genitals are not appealing in the least and probably have the opposite of the intended effect. At least that is the case for me. Originally Posted by oldmarine
First world problems.
At least they're posting pics.