It is pretty stupid that indivuduals put post on here to bash each other

Looking at the 1st page there are 3 different postings where individuals have started a thread just to bash the next person. Life is short so you may need to get a tougher skin. If someone says something that you do not like just move on.
Awww shut up! What a waste of a post!

Just kidding, totally agree with ya. If you dont like something, click onn by.
I think it's childish for people to Duke it out on a thread instead of meeting and just have a good grudge fuck.
I think it's childish for people to Duke it out on a thread instead of meeting and just have a good grudge fuck. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Sign me up for the grudge fuck!
Sign me up also would love to drive it home in different places with you SexyPlatinum....
Grudge fucks between two dudes...yeah
Grudge fucks between two dudes...yeah Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Bwahahaha!!!
How else do people make themselves feel good about their insecurities?
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Grudge fucks between two dudes...yeah Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Sounds like a TS session a winnie roast.
I think it's childish for people to Duke it out on a thread instead of meeting and just have a good grudge fuck. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Ya know I think that the exact same thing when I see it. Some rough Greek and an agressive prostate massage and who knows...they could become best friends lmao
Ya know I think that the exact same thing when I see it. Some rough Greek and an agressive prostate massage and who knows...they could become best friends lmao Originally Posted by bbwhunter
You might as well bring a huge strapon so the feeling is mutual. Roflmao
The more I read SexyPlatinum posts the higher she gets on my wish list!
You might as well bring a huge strapon so the feeling is mutual. Roflmao Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Lmao....valid point
Looking at the 1st page there are 3 different postings where individuals have started a thread just to bash the next person. Life is short so you may need to get a tougher skin. If someone says something that you do not like just move on. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Instead of starting one, most who have those type of agendas just hijack threads when a poster they have that agenda against posts on it.

How else do people make themselves feel good about their insecurities? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Exactly.
Dang I can't tell you how many times I thought that would be the best way to settle a quarrel, a misunderstanding, a feud; but all my offers have been rejected with a counter offer of a duel; weapons of choice. I always chose a revolver, one bullet; theirs have always been words and a thousand bullets.

I never accepted the counter; I am better walking than degraded.
But I still agree with you.

When the pros get my back in shape after a dumb lift heavier than my capability, lets get mad at each other and try the cure you suggest.

If it does, a FIRST for me.