Veterans Day

I already have my Vets day session lined up but for the other fellas out there can we get a list of ladies offering specials this week??

Rates would be nice or at least update your profile!
I am with proof of service
I am same as Jules
As a soldier and fellow vet just wanna say thank u ladies
Gotta print out my DD-214, so I can get a few of these specials.
I would like to be served by you fine gentlemen if you wear your uniform mmmm would love too give some specials....
LOL.. I believe I did something like that last year .. Just love a man in uniform It was Fun!
I will be giving a discount for Vets day.. yes I will All seriousness though, I do appreciate what these men and woman in uniform have done for our country.
There is no "Special" that can even compare to each and every one of them.
Thanks ladies - as a retired Navy guy I really appreciate the support.

FYI Reese Foster offers a lifetime vet discount - which as far as I know is unique.
FYI Reese Foster offers a lifetime vet discount - which as far as I know is unique. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yes, you are correct. If you are a veteran, you will receive a discount every time you see me.
Salute to all vets!
I am offering Veteran discounts all week as well...
Yes, you are correct. If you are a veteran, you will receive a discount every time you see me. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
That made me hard. Maybe the avatar helped a little.
LOL.. I believe I did something like that last year .. Just love a man in uniform It was Fun!
I will be giving a discount for Vets day.. yes I will All seriousness though, I do appreciate what these men and woman in uniform have done for our country.
There is no "Special" that can even compare to each and every one of them. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melanie star I might have to take you up on that offer... I'll even wear my uniform for u.
  • Go4it
  • 11-09-2015, 09:34 PM
It would not be a pretty picture for me to put on my Dress Blues.
It would not be a pretty picture for me to put on my Dress Blues. Originally Posted by Go4it
Same here. Sad, but true.

And Melannie, that sentiment is as sweet as you are.