Ladies Post your Hot Pics In Memory of Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day!

Here is a Throwback pic I took a few months after leaving the military and finally being able to become a redhead =) . I served in the Army as a 91E (dental hygienist) AKA The Flying Tooth Fairy =) Stationed at FT. Bragg and served in 257th the only Airborne Dental Unit in the Army... Good times and awesome memories with great people! Have a Great Veterans Day Everyone!

Attachment 472678
Gurl I like yo hair!
That dude kind of looks like the guy from the Hangover...my goodness you look hot as a red head btw. And salute to you for your service to our country(I need my teeth cleaned if you're game)
Thank you, Nicholas
That is a look alike of Zak G in Vegas. I asked to take a pic with him under the pretense of being able to look down his monkeys pants while he slouches with his beer belly ;-)
Robyn, thank you. And nice pic.
Robyn Thank you for your time in the service,to me that makes you an even better person,SALUTE
Thank you, Nicholas
That is a look alike of Zak G in Vegas. I asked to take a pic with him under the pretense of being able to look down his monkeys pants while he slouches with his beer belly ;-) Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin
You have style my lady...maybe the "The Sin Eater" review is still in our future