Attention.... Guys

I have been quite busy for the past week or so. I am in retail and black Friday will be here very soon. All I ask to be patient with me. Sorry for difficulty in my schedule but a girl gotta eat. Who ever I missed or had to cancel due to my strict schedule I apologize. Ok all you perves and pervets have a pleasant day. I hope to see some you soon.
No worries. I'll wait out here in the parking lot til you're ready.
Stop teasing lol no fair ugh
Don't mention the parking lot bro! Lol!
Don't mention the parking lot bro! Lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You seem to not complain hehe. Mmmmm I'm thinking about it.
You seem to not complain hehe. Mmmmm I'm thinking about it. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Lol, you're such a naughty little vixen!
I think I may have to be patient for one of those fun double sessions like you had with VI !
I think I may have to be patient for one of those fun double sessions like you had with VI ! Originally Posted by Spdbird
Let me know hehe
New showcase pics are quite nice! Thank you for that.
I'm still looking forward to another session with you...the last one was GREAT !!!!
I have been quite busy for the past week or so. I am in retail and black Friday will be here very soon. All I ask to be patient with me. Sorry for difficulty in my schedule but a girl gotta eat. Who ever I missed or had to cancel due to my strict schedule I apologize. Ok all you perves and pervets have a pleasant day. I hope to see some you soon. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Oh, yea? What you wanna eat?

Torito
Black Friday is always an excellent day to post taint photos.
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2015, 05:05 AM
No worries you call me when you need me I'll take lunch break to double up
You posting taint photos, too? Double the taint in every shot?
Quit wasting time on this board and
get your sweet ass in that bed!!!!