Woman who keeps sucking while cumming

Anyone ever get blown and have lady keep sucking throughout cumming? Seems like it would be so awesome, ladies tend to stop once the "event" occurs. Would love to have a woman who at least pretends to enjoy her guy cumming and just sensually keep going. Ti Something like this.
http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos...ming-cock.html

Tip gets sensitive but she stays deep and goes slow.

Any ladies who specialize pls pm
Back in the day, had a girlfriend who would rather do this than anything else. Anywhere, anytime. In the stockroom at work, in traffic, at my parent's house,...
Seemed like the degree of risk in getting caught really stoked her desire.
But, dang, she was a flake!
Have not met another, professional or otherwise, willing to try.
These types of girls do not exist on these boards because guys were smart enough to marry them.
Yes, please!
Hmmmm ...We exist...I think I like the idea of possibly getting caught somewhere forbidden...such a rush!

First time, in the stockroom, 20 feet from the CEOs office. Kept thinking, "Gonna get fired! Gonna get fired! Who cares! Gonna get fired!" Almost collapsed when I blew. Damn, whatta rush! She just kept going as I slumped down to the floor.
I've had that done before and it's a intense O!
Agreed. We exist.
It's one of the most magnificent things known to all mankind. Straight up Song of Solomon kinda shit - miraculous, awe-inspiring, brain-scrambling, not to be overlooked or under appreciated.

Can be found in the hobby, good luck - best in the civvie world, there will be a precious few who actually enjoy it -- if she loves you it will alter your reality --- watch out for Territorial Blowjobbers(*).

*I coined this phrase around 15 years ago. It's when a woman who loves you, or otherwise wants you for some reason performs this magic fellatio upon you, and in doing so considers you hers. Caution my brothers! This experience does not make you hers! Don't let her use it for evil!

If there's eye-contact, just remember: when you look into this moment, the moment will look into you!

LnH out *drops mic*

(Dammit, where'd I put my cocktail?!)
There are some good girls out there.
There are some good girls out there. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Yes there are, but the OP wants guys to respond with the names of providers, or the providers themselves who do the BBBJTC and she continues sucking until he quits cumming and preferably, it can be found in the provider's reviews that this activity was done.

A good girl is defined differently depending upon who you ask, but it is safe to say that letting a provider know what you like, and her doing it, classifies her as a good girl. On rare occurrences, you will get a provider who will scoff at you for giving your definition of a GFE session you pay for, and tell you to just go with the flow when you see her, and in those cases, I choose to move on to the next provider on my list.
I usually keep sucking, but much more slowly and with even more eye contact. Being verbal and affirming if you'd like continued sucking even while cumming is helpful. I can only know vicariously what sensations are being experienced, especially since the tip is sensitive.
There are some good girls out there. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Yes, there are!
And one is Eccie's (official / unofficial title) Queen of the BBBJ (at least IMHO she is.....and I magine she knows she is, also

Although....I gotta admit....that little Asian girl in the vid...Hoo Boy...she ain't half bad either, I bet!...nice technique....
One of the best feelings ever when they don't stop and I have pull out because I can't take it anymore. I like the ones that even chase your cock and try to keep going even after pulling out.
It's been a good day when you're begging her to stop.