Aliesha NCNS

Confirmed w/her for 8P today. Text from her at 7:01 asking "8?" I confirmed at 7:02. I drove to location. Total radio silence after confirmation text. Avoid this miserable ignorant fucking cunt! Fuck this stupid fucking inconsiderate dumb stupid clueless whore.

Fortunately I'm not angry.
Wow. That's a bit much. If you didn't hear back from her at 7:00, why in the world would you go ahead and drive over? I understand you are frustrated but your outburst was a tad overboard. I'm sure you knew of her "history". Perhaps you should have had a plan B to lessen the sting?
Oh buddy... i hear your pain.
I get ncns every other time with her.
She is a mess schedule wise.
This is old news
You only waited a little over an hour past the scheduled time to give up? According to her reputation thats only half of the usual wait time to see her.

One guy said he schedules a time then goes and has a meal and a drink or two before even checking to see if she is ready. That cracked me up.

But I empathize and understand your frustration. Same thing happened to me with Phoenixfire Saturday night. And I too knew she had a bad reputation as a flake.
Sorry but I believe that her actions are intentional and malicious. The dumb fucking ignorant thoughtless bitch gets off on screwing around with guys. Fuck her and her BF/pimp.

And I dont want to read any BS crap garbage about a "family emergency" or her phone fell in the toilet or she got locked out of her room or her phone died....and she didnt have a charger.

Cunt
Confirmed w/her for 8P today. Text from her at 7:01 asking "8?" I confirmed at 7:02. I drove to location. Total radio silence after confirmation text. Avoid this miserable ignorant fucking cunt! Fuck this stupid fucking inconsiderate dumb stupid clueless whore.

Fortunately I'm not angry. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Your appointment was only 3 hours ago. you should just now be getting started.
I just had a session with her on Saturday night. Set up for 9pm and hell, we didn't even get started until 10:00. Maybe she was still sleeping it off, lol.

Sorry to hear she went total flake on you brother.
Sorry but I believe that her actions are intentional and malicious. The dumb fucking ignorant thoughtless bitch gets off on screwing around with guys. Fuck her and her BF/pimp.

And I dont want to read any BS crap garbage about a "family emergency" or her phone fell in the toilet or she got locked out of her room or her phone died....and she didnt have a charger.

Cunt Originally Posted by Bobster36
Malicious? Don't take it so personal, she's not your girlfriend. I know it's frustrating when you can't get off the way you imagined, but if you did just some basic research you would have been prepared for this. As far as the excuses go, you'll hear some of the most fantastical bullshit from the majority of girls here -- so it's not a concept started by Aleisha. It's just the price you pay for a unique experience. That's if you have the patience and don't get butthurt about the process or lack thereof.
This isn't about patience. It's been 12 hours and she's still on radio silence. NCNS is waaaay different than starting late. I'm used to delayed start times. But confirming <1 hour before then disappearing is whole other level of cuntness. Hopefully she's in Tarrant Co jail thinking about her life choices.
Are you talking about Aleisha the Freak?
Are you talking about Aleisha the Freak? Originally Posted by THN
that's the one.. I've never tried to book with her, because I think she will either NCNS, or make the session and slap the shit out of me
that's the one.. I've never tried to book with her, because I think she will either NCNS, or make the session and slap the shit out of me Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm afraid she'd make me her bitch, lol
that's the one.. I've never tried to book with her, because I think she will either NCNS, or make the session and slap the shit out of me Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought so. With her reputation, you have to pretty much expect she's not gonna show.

Maybe this is all part of the process. "Step 2: Publicly Disgrace Yourself in my name."

Well done, Bob.
  • L.A.
  • 05-23-2016, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't schedule with her because I'd be afraid she wouldn't show up or that she would show up.