Reminder.... especially new guys....

DO NOT LOAN OR ADVANCE FUNDS TO ANY PROVIDER....hobby lesson 101 .. This is a lesson I had already learned. You always think that it is different this time..IT IS NOT...you may think this provider has a reputation and huge following.. so what.. don't do it. Now I am out the funds and the provider.... I knew better... remember me when tempted and drop me a pm. I will talk you out of it.
who sweet talked you out of some cash that could have been used for all different kinds of delites??

so we'll know who to be on guard about...
It wasn't me lol

On a serious note I'm sorry that happened to you. You are a nice man. Her loss.
It happens way too often. I did give a lady a small advance once and she made good on it in very short order.

Years later she asked for help again, and I admit, if I'd been able to I would have. But I've also been burned big time by folks not remotely associated with the hobby.

A hooker may fuck you but a preacher will fuck you over.
I wonder: did you make this threAD nameless, and thus useless, so you can meanwhile on the side threaten to name the provider if she won't come with the cash she owes you?

How long are you willing to stretch this out before naming her? In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that? You'll name her in the end though, won't you?
I think every guy knows they shouldn't advance money, I think the problem is when the dick starts rationalizing with the brain. Here's another tip for newbs, anytime you feel like you want to make an advance for services that will not be the taking place at the time of exchange, slap yourself. Slap yourself in the dick, as hard as possible, right on the tip. That's all.
Go on a date with Rosie first, she'll change your mind about that
DO NOT LOAN OR ADVANCE FUNDS TO ANY PROVIDER....hobby lesson 101 .. This is a lesson I had already learned. Originally Posted by Zee Man
Been there.

You always think that it is different this time..IT IS NOT
Done that

...you may think this provider has a reputation and huge following.. so what.. don't do it. Now I am out the funds and the provider....
Bought the t-shirt.

I knew better.
More than once.

Whether you have known her five minutes or five years, if you give her money, pay her rent, make a car payment, either make sure she follows through right then and there, or just write it off as either a gift or stupidity. You won't see it again.
It's like loaning money to my kids. If I give them money, I consider it gone and never think of it again.
It doesn't only go for guys. I've loaned out money to another provider several times... everytime I might as well have given it away. I did so yesterday as a matter or fact, so someone could rent a room... told her I was spending out of my own rent money and she PROMISED she had a session coming and would pay me back that same night. Nada.

These people aren't your friends. They are users. I am saying no from now on. No exceptions.
  • motor
  • 05-27-2016, 09:29 PM
It doesn't only go for guys. I've loaned out money to another provider several times... everytime I might as well have given it away. I did so yesterday as a matter or fact, so someone could rent a room... told her I was spending out of my own rent money and she PROMISED she had a session coming and would pay me back that same night. Nada.

These people aren't your friends. They are users. I am saying no from now on. No exceptions. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
a fool and their money is soon parted
I will say one provider I did so with was Kira Sweets....and she was was a stand up gal. She tried to get me to come back for the session I had pre paid for several times and I was too busy chasing others. She's allright in my book....never did go back and after a month or two I don't expect them to make good on it anymore.
It wasn't me lol

On a serious note I'm sorry that happened to you. You are a nice man. Her loss. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I had my suspicions. Lol kidding.

Sorry OP. Hopefully she makes good on it.
I hate threads like this! Reminds me of how stupid I am. Loaned one quite a bit of money recently, need rent, medicine (really did), etc., will never see it again. She now has to have enough sessions for rent, etc, etc, etc, before she can make enough time to start "paying me back" she says. Damn! I know I am old enough to know better, just stupid, felt sorry for her. Never again!
a fool and their money is soon parted Originally Posted by motor
I have never met you nor have I ever had a cross word with you. You don't know me yet you put me down at every opportunity. I am not the one who made you a bitter person. Please quit taking it out on me.

Having a heart doesn't make me a fool. Nor am I more foolish than anyone else who cared enough to trust someone to do right by them. Why single me out?

I know you want to embarrass me and make me look stupid in front of my eccie peers. Well it is working. Thanks