Coming to Dallas! What area is best?!

Hey everyone!
I'm coming to Dallas Sun 6/5 - Thur 6/9. I'm not at all familiar with the area. I've done a little research on good areas to stay... but all the info seems old. So I'm looking for fresh feedback.
Ladies and Gents any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I've heard Galleria area, to stay North of downtown,
and avoid the Mid Cities? Am I on the right track?
Thx, Adri
Yes hon. Try the Galleria area. Try the Hyatt Place North by the Galleria. Thats my favorite play pen.
Whether you should avoid the midcities depends on how you define them. Some people use the term to refer to all the real estate between Dallas and Fort Worth. Traditionalists and purists use it to refer to Hurst, Euless and Bedford, the cities along Texas 183 between Irving and North Richland Hills.

That being said, the general consensus appears to be to avoid Irving -- but if you look at the reviews, there are plenty of meetings that occur there, and everywhere else. As long as you screen properly and are discreet, you won't have any legal issues, IMHO, no matter where you stay.

North Dallas, between the Galleria and the George Bush Tollway would probably be good. Irving and the midcities would enable you to tap the in-between market, which is substantial, as well as attract plenty of guys from Dallas and Fort Worth. If you want to try Cowtown, I can provide some ideas -- but you probably should gauge the interest of the market before committing over here.
Since the dates are during the week you will likely find more activity in the galleria area but don't discredit the traditional mid cities areas.
Thanks for the feedback guys!! Greatly appreciated!
Been waiting on you ms. Knight you saved me a trip to S.A.!!!
Been waiting on you ms. Knight you saved me a trip to S.A.!!! Originally Posted by ediddyent66
I've noticed you admiring my reviews for a while now.. :-)
Well hopefully we have enough fun that you make Big D. your new Home!!!!
Galleria area is the where I feel at home and I'm from Cal .
Galleria area it is!