Bruised cervix

Wondering how many providers have experienced a bruised or torn cervix from intercourse.

I always try to monitor a partner's response and adjust my um, vigor accordingly, but evidently I misread the situation. Thought she was responding to me and I was in one of those rare zones of perfect control, so I kept upping it a notch. When we took a break, she was in pain and in fact had to see dr next day who confirmed she had a bruised or torn cervix. The provider has been very gracious, but I am mortified. I will reimburse her for the medical visit of course, but she was told no intercourse for 2 weeks. She is younger (mid-twenties) than providers I usually see. I've been hobbying for a good 12 years or so and stupidly had no idea this could happen.

So a word of caution to fellow hobbyists. I think this is more likely to happen with younger providers. Not sure why I believe that, but seems true to me that more mature, experienced women tend both to respond to stronger touch (of all types) than younger ones, and are more assertive letting you know if you're being a bit too rough.
I think the more experienced know how to adjust their bodies better.
when you're my size, you don't have to worry about this issue
Ha me either
So short here I couldn't chip a providers front tooth.

My 1st SO has a very shallow cervix. Sex with her I felt like Richard Petty and would hit that wall. Problem was she would be bruised and at times bleed.
never had it happen .. not sure age has much to do with it as just maybe how a person body works is ...
Bullshit you can't adjust your body to get a bigger va ja ja ha experience has nothing to do with it. Fact is everyone built different and every size isn't a one size fit all!! I know for a fact and I know several well known and well reviewed ladies that won't let the guy go all the way in if he's really big.. And you can damage yourself and even rip the lining if your not careful and bruise cervix... These are the facts!!
So short here I couldn't chip a providers front tooth.

My 1st SO has a very shallow cervix. Sex with her I felt like Richard Petty and would hit that wall. Problem was she would be bruised and at times bleed. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
To funny Von lmao!!!
My 1st SO has a very shallow cervix. Sex with her I felt like Richard Petty maybe Dale Earnhardt and would hit that wall. Problem was she would be bruised and at times bleed. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Fixed that for you.

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common? Their last big hit was the wall
Fixed that for you.

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common? Their last big hit was the wall Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
Wow, that's cold blooded. Lol
Wow, that's cold blooded. Lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43
too soon?