The longer I refrain from hobbying

The less I want to do it. Why do you think that is? I used to love the shit, now I can take it or leave it.
I think it means you are breaking your sex addiction
I feel the same way sometimes , right up till JR takes over.( I have lot going on in the RW)
Sounds like you just need a good massage
Sounds like you just need a good massage Originally Posted by GracePreston
Hey babe, long time no see! Actually, massages and pampering are all I've been wanting, with the occasional happy ending of course!
I think it means you are breaking your sex addiction Originally Posted by howsilly
Hey I resent that statement, I am not addicted to sex, I just have an insatiable desire to partake in sexual activities, but not to my own detriment.

However, you maybe on to something, I stopped hobbying for a while just to exercise discipline. I never expected my desire to hobby would not return afterwards.
Hummmmm....check your "T" level.
Or a good sucking...LOL...
  • grean
  • 06-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Don't worry, bro. You'll see some young hot number walking around in next to nothing this summer. That's usually what puts me over the edge and I find myself pming some new provider.
Hummmmm....check your "T" level. Originally Posted by alaine
Trust me, my T levels are fine. I had 3 hard-ons before noon today. Couldn't leave my desk for 3 hours, lmao!
The less I want to do it. Why do you think that is? I used to love the shit, now I can take it or leave it. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I'm right there with you DK! It seems the Hobby has ran it course so you take a break. But when trying to be active again it seems less interested with this site and hobby period. MAN, I would to play with every lady here but then it's the setting up, planning and extra time that needed are some things I don't have at times. Now my outdoor hobbies which I love the most are taking first, but still lurk and can't help it.
Trust me, my T levels are fine. I had 3 hard-ons before noon today. Couldn't leave my desk for 3 hours, lmao! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I wish my job gave me wood.
I'm right there with you DK! It seems the Hobby has ran it course so you take a break. But when trying to be active again it seems less interested with this site and hobby period. MAN, I would to play with every lady here but then it's the setting up, planning and extra time that needed are some things I don't have at times. Now my outdoor hobbies which I love the most are taking first, but still lurk and can't help it. Originally Posted by Hole N One
I think we see eye to eye sir!
I wish my job gave me tin. Originally Posted by TinMan
Fify
The less I want to do it. Why do you think that is? I used to love the shit, now I can take it or leave it. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I hear ya brother. I can count on one hand the women I've seen in the last two years. Butt it helps to have one awesome person that meats all ur needs and then some.