Is there a need for downtown Dallas incalls?

I'm looking to expand my service area for a safe and discrete incall

Hobbyists: Is there any need for a downtown Dallas location? If so, are day times best?

Providers: Interested in sharing an incall downtown if there is a need for that service area?

Just putting some feelers out there to see where I could best serve the hobby I love getting feedback from you ladies and gentlemen!
I know where you can best service the hobby but it's probably something best discussed in private
I'm looking to expand my service area for a safe and discrete incall

Hobbyists: Is there any need for a downtown Dallas location? If so, are day times best? ...
Just putting some feelers out there to see where I could best serve the hobby Originally Posted by Aubrey Anderson
if i were still working and still working downtown, i would be the first to say "CUM ON DOWN!!!"

but i'm not working and def not working downtown.
but i'll still say "CUM ON DOWN!!"
downtown, uptown, victory park, oak lawn are all cool areas to meet and have some delites. downtown can get dicey w/ parking.
but if you were close to a DART station, talk about kiss and ride!!
or would that be kiss, ride, and cummute?

... I love getting feedback from you ladies and gentlemen! Originally Posted by Aubrey Anderson
"oh yeah, right there. wow, that feels sooooo deliteful. keep it working right there! that! right there! that!! yes, Yes YESSSSSSSSS!"

feedback given
Downtown is off limits for me. Parking is a hassle and navigating the streets is a real challenge.
I personally would love it since i work downtown and would enjoy a great lunch special!
I get to DT Dallas from time to time, but not as often as I used to. I would definitely suggest having daytime and early evening hours, so you can capture the lunchtime and rush hour (happy hour!) crowd.

Make sure you know the parking policy of whichever hotel you choose as an incall. Some are credit card only, and that doesn't work for most guys.
Thank you all for the great advice! I liked the idea of downtown because of day time hours and business professionals. However, parking is scary! lol Hence why if I chose downtown it would be a place where I had reserved parking access like a garage at an apartment and whatnot. I love the idea of being in the business district. A man in a suit drives me wild!
IMO no. Parking is a bitch and traffic is usually a clusterfuck downtown.
I have been with two providers who share an apartment in downtown. I live 2 minutes from downtown so it is convenient for me. The only downside is parking. Get a place that has guest parking so clients don't have to deal with the hassle of trying to find and pay for a parking space. If you do decide to set up an incall there I would definitely be a customer of yours.
I work next to downtown and am looking for providers very close, so yes! Don't really need downtown proper an apartment in area works. I would definately be your professional in a tie demographic.
What about bishop arts district? Close to downtown but not in the middle of everything
What about bishop arts district? Close to downtown but not in the middle of everything Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
again IMO, but that is much more desirable than downtown proper.
Jules I think the Bishop Arts area would be a good spot. It's a lot more private than other areas of town.
I love what they are doing with that area
Bishop Arts is ideal. Just outside downtown without the congestion of Uptown. There are many guys downtown in need of some afternoon delight.