Does The Weather Effect Your Hobbying?

Does the weather effect your hobbying? Positively? Negatively? How? as for myself , I usually hobby once or twice a month on average, but last month I hobbyed twice as much as normal all because it was too wet to get out and play golf as much as normal.
Happy hobbying!!!
heck, i wish the weather (any kind) would EFFECT my quest for delites in an incredibly positive way!! like more delites everyday! :^}

however the only kinds of weather that AFFECT my hobbying are thunderstorms & gullywashers and snowstorms - cos they mske it more difficult to travel to one of my favs' incall.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-05-2016, 05:24 AM
I love to hobby when it is raining. There is nothing like making love on a rainy day or during a big thunderstorm.
I also love to hobby on a bright, sunny day. There is nothing like making love on a bright sunny day with that Sunshine glaring through the windows.

Oh....so I guess the answer to the question is....no. I love to hobby, period. I can't control my urges and I can't control the weather.

Damn, now I'm horny!
yes it does.. indirectly at least.

rain is fine, but extreme heat beats down my ardor, I don't feel like hobbying when it is very hot.. and I would more likely choose an AMP if I did go.. for the table shower inclusion.
I dont know what it is about rainy days that make me want to hobby. But I will say that I hobby much more on rainy days hands down!

I love to hobby when it is raining. There is nothing like making love on a rainy day or during a big thunderstorm.
I also love to hobby on a bright, sunny day. There is nothing like making love on a bright sunny day with that Sunshine glaring through the windows.

Oh....so I guess the answer to the question is....no. I love to hobby, period. I can't control my urges and I can't control the weather.

Damn, now I'm horny! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I love to hobby when it is raining. There is nothing like making love on a rainy day Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I dont know what it is about rainy days that make me want to hobby. But I will say that I hobby much more on rainy days hands down! Originally Posted by yerbman
damn Guys.. no wonder I hear Providers singing this on rainy days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E