Too Close for Comfort / Anything Like This Ever Happen To You Guys?

dang, this is a first and wanted to get some input from you guys and gals. wifey is out of town so I have been looking for a good meeting this weekend. found a local girl, young and very attractive so we Pm'd some and private messaging on chat to set up playtime this Sunday morning. We confirmed things along with her incall. Its a downtown address and as usual she sent me the address while driving in that direction (discretion thing...I understand). get to the highrise......crap, my daughters best friend AND maid of honor at her upcoming wedding lives in the same highrise. I thought that address sounded familiar. after a few more text messages, exchange of ideas I had to cancel. thought about going to a hotel close by but cant put the charge on my card as the spouse would certainly notice this.

what would you guys do.....would you have gone up anyway? thought about just taking the stairs all the way up, but what if they do the same. ladys, do you think I over reacted?

ughh.... and I really wanted to see this beauty. crap, back home with morning wood and cash with nobody to play with. well, throw it back in the bank.

thanks for reading the ramble.
Sorry that happened Blues... if your gut instinct told you not to go, then it's best to go with your feelings, because 9x out of 10 our gut instinct is the right one... How many times have we all made the wrong choice and said..."I knew better" or "something told me not to do it" and we did it anyway and regretted it.

If you'd been spotted it would be difficult to find a believable excuse for having been there conveniently when you SO was out of town...

I know it sucks, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You did the right thing following your instincts. At least now you are safe to play another day.
I would have done the same thing. I would have tried working something out with the provider for her efforts, but I wouldn't have gone to that incall.
Sounds to me you did the right thing. Don't need all the potential drama hanging over your head if they saw you. If it's somebody you really want to see, you can always consider getting nice hotel do an outcall with her.
Been there done that a few times. If I can't come up with a good cover in 5 minutes, I bail.
But you may have missed a chance to fuck the maid of honor. Cutie might have been her. That would be the only thing that would make me take the chance.
Whats bad is when you have a SB with you in public and run into folks you know...
you did the right thing .. I would ask the young lady if you can make it up to her
some how .. maybe get room and ask her to do it that way SO don't see the charged and give her the cash for the room that way she knows your good to go
and agree to meet at said hotel to pay for the room then or send her a gift card
to pay for the room ... dang sorry you missed out

if your with the SO and see someone you been with just keep on truck-en down the road ..as that what I would do and have,,
Maaaan, you could've been in and out, complete ninja style...no detection.

What, was your daughter on the lookout for you? Probably wouldn't have noticed you.
You over reacted and she spent time got dolled up whatever and was waiting for you.. Even though your paying its like being stood up on a date.. Besides you bailed on her... I think you could have done it and you over reacted.. It not like they were waiting by the window saying hmm... We're doing to catch that no good for nothing now... Lmao!! Next time take deep breath and think about it before jumping to conclusions... Js
You WAY overreacted and a provider lost money that she was counting on. The last time a client had a medical emergency and had to cancel on me, he went to the ATM in the hospital and mailed me my full amount plus tip. And I didn't ask for that, I totally understand good reasons for cancelation. But you didn't have a good reason, in my opinion. But she deserves a cancellation fee for the time that she saved just for you to visit, and the time she took to get ready for you.
You were already there!!! What on earth made you think the girl you know was looking out her window, lived anywhere close to your provider, or was even home? Or asleep! It was a Sunday morning! I sleep till noon on Sundays. Just what made you think she would see you go up the stairs?
Or even recognize you? You could have even texted the provider to bring down a coat or umbrella! But unless they were roommates, or lived right next door and this chick you knew had a habit of always peeking at her neighbors or stood staring at the window all day, I don't get it. I still think she was probably asleep. Sunday morning!
And getting a room is certainly a possibility. My last overnight, May 7th, my guy gave me the money, I was able to get a room complete with romance package, rose petals on the floor, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and fluffy white robes, with a late checkout at 2 PM. The Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas is awesome! Especially when my guy let me pick a girl and we booked the amazing Eva Damita for an hour of playtime. With my strawberry red hair and pink skin, and her gorgeous ebony self, we made our own chocolate covered strawberries! So let your provider get a nice room at a good hotel , make up the cash she lost, and have a great time with her!
With a good cover for why you were in the building, you could have gone with the appointment and been ready in case you ran into the maid of honor.

All would have gone well unless SHE WAS the maid of honor.

Since you bailed, find a way to make it up to her.
And getting a room is certainly a possibility. My last overnight, May 7th, my guy gave me the money, I was able to get a room complete with romance package, rose petals on the floor, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and fluffy white robes, with a late checkout at 2 PM. The Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas is awesome! Especially when my guy let me pick a girl and we booked the amazing Eva Damita for an hour of playtime. With my strawberry red hair and pink skin, and her gorgeous ebony self, we made our own chocolate covered strawberries! So let your provider get a nice room at a good hotel , make up the cash she lost, and have a great time with her! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
We sure did make some delicious chocolate covered strawberries!!!!

That night was EPIC and will go down in my GOAT 3some!

On Topic:

I certainly agree that the OP overreacted. This hobby is called a "hobby" because it's supposed to be fun. Walking in paranoid of someone seeing you from a skyrise is a bit much. That was your own conscience which had nothing to do with the provider waiting and counting on your arrival. I hope you at least gifted her a gift card or SOMETHING, as your need to cancel wasn't an emergency. A quick solution would have been to Simply get a room in a hotel underneath the provider's name. Problem solved!

This may not be the hobby for you. Even if she were to see you, you are a grown man for one, and for two, it's none of her business. Easily you could have made up a story and said you're visiting a friend from college... but again it's none of her business.
bluesplyr, you did what you need to do.
there's no need for you to justify what you did.

now, you did ask for opinions and what other guys would do. and some responded.

for those saying that he overreacted, what i'm inferring is that if any of you were in the same situation and you did what bluesplyr did, then you felt like you - in your conscience - would have overreacted.

but, we werent in his shoes. and there's almost no way to know what bluesplyr was thinking, what risks he was dealing with, what downsides he was seeing before him, no matter what the probability of them occurring, no matter that seeing him there would have been none of the daughter's friend's business (and we know how those kinds of things stay under the covers !!)

if it had been me, do i think cancelling at that point would have be an overreaction?
no. iwould have just been doing what i would have felt was right for me.

i do agree, tho, that some sort of make-up arrangement w/ the provider would have been nice, but not obligatory, regardless if it was an "emergency" or not.
maybe a reschedule at another location. maybe a cancellation fee [esp if that's listed on her ads, profile, showcase, website].

bluesplyr, good luck in your quest for delites.