Best bang for the buck....

And go!
Dropping a metal Dollar Store pot out of a third story window onto concrete makes a pretty good bang for the buck.

Seriously?? You just joined and immediately played your cheap trick card.
Not looking for cheap. Looking for ATF's.
Just a play on words...
He he he..... Just playing with your words....

Perhaps you should get some sessions under your belt, or get verified on P411 first... Then many atf type ladies who require references will see you.

Reading, researching and taking it a bit slower may help you get the relief and session you seek (i.e., bang for the buck) sooner.

Good luck.
Find cheap ass yourself OP. I would suggest starting with the search function. Do your own homework.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 04:42 PM
This gives me a great idea.
We should create some sort of forum where we talk about our experiences. We could describe the provider that we saw, we could give a detailed description of our time together, we could talk about the cost and length of the session, and we could give our recommendation to others if we'd see the provider again.
Maybe someday.
This gives me a great idea.
We should create some sort of forum where we talk about our experiences. We could describe the provider that we saw, we could give a detailed description of our time together, we could talk about the cost and length of the session, and we could give our recommendation to others if we'd see the provider again.
Maybe someday. Originally Posted by L.A.
I always wondered what the review section was for.

I'll think I go there and post a review for the latest X-Men movie.
Just a suggestion for the OP: you could get PA and start reading. Lots of info here if you take a little time to look for it.
  • JB91
  • 06-06-2016, 07:14 PM
A gal named VI if you must ask.