What is 4/20 friendly

Saw a list of likes on a provider page that says 4/20 friendly.
What does this mean, I THINK I know but just wanna be sure
MarineButch
Staff Edit: Drugs or reference to them have no place on ECCIE
She has review specials every April 20th at 20 minutes after 4:00PM...?

Watch how fast this thread gets killed...
Refers to her being 'friendly' to Staff Edit: Drug reference removed. whatever-urban-dictionary-is-calling-it-now and partaking in its enjoyment. Always laugh at the usernames with drug references in them.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Now now... sometimes people aren't always hip to the kids these days. And to be fair, there's a new name for it every other day.

She has review specials every April 20th at 20 minutes after 4:00PM...?

Watch how fast this thread gets killed... Originally Posted by Prolongus
One would think a thread of genuine curiosity wouldn't get shut down when there are references in ads, posts, and usernames that persist. Especially if that knowledge would lead to someone having their preference of a provider swayed because they're now more educated.
  • BLM69
  • 06-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Ok....I get it....
Does it bother anyone else that there might be some of this in her place???
Hell, if I get stopped by some chance by LE on entering or leaving I could possibly get out of that...but toss in the issue of 420 and now Iam in a whole other world of crap....
Why the hell would a provider or hobbiest take that extra risk???
Just blows my mind how dumb some of these ladies really are...
Originally Posted by BLM69

Thanks BLM this made my day!!!
Old 60's style is right in my wheel house...
I know some providers in Dallas also tour Denver a good bit

...Just blows my mind how dumb some of these ladies really are... Originally Posted by MarineButch
And it blows my mind how rude you are... why don't you just say some of the ladies are "naive"?

And it blows my mind how rude you are... why don't you just say some of the ladies are "naive"?

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'll have to agree with you gal. In this comity, literal hotbed, and breeding ground of individuals, where ethics, morality, common courtesy, mutual respect and integrity are highly valued, it amazes me how some creep outside the guardrails of decency and philanthropy to have the audacious audacity to call someone dumb? GASPSSS!!! This guy should be banned forever! Never to see the light of communion with this uppermost echelon of individuals that have the moral capacity, principles, and values to lead this great nation into the future of world peace! Shame on you MB SHAME I SAY!!!
I'll have to agree with you gal. In this comity, literal hotbed, and breeding ground of individuals, where ethics, morality, common courtesy, mutual respect and integrity are highly valued, it amazes me how some creep outside the guardrails of decency and philanthropy to have the audacious audacity to call someone dumb? GASPSSS!!! This guy should be banned forever! Never to see the light of communion with this uppermost echelon of individuals that have the moral capacity, principles, and values to lead this great nation into the future of world peace! Shame on you MB SHAME I SAY!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
And your confident and skillful command of the English language just got my panties wet.
Ok....I get it....
Does it bother anyone else that there might be some of this in her place???
Hell, if I get stopped by some chance by LE on entering or leaving I could possibly get out of that...but toss in the issue of 420 and now Iam in a whole other world of crap....
Why the hell would a provider or hobbiest take that extra risk???
Just blows my mind how dumb some of these ladies really are... Originally Posted by MarineButch
Just think of it as information to help you decide and weigh on the type of provider you want to see. Granted, odds are you've probably been around much more 'risk' along these lines than you know about, and come away just fine.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
And your confident and skillful command of the English language just got my panties wet. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
heh...
And your confident and skillful command of the English language just got my panties wet. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Why thank you!

it's a reference to something that has no place here.