You Are Welcome Austin

Too funny
You people are crazy if you think SL was really banned.

He might even be on ban mode but he isn't banned.
Ta daaaaaaaa Originally Posted by Wakeup
Taking credit for that?

He was simply expressing his opinion of who/what you are. He went out on his own terms having saying what he wanted.
Yep, I'm taking credit for that... His last post was suicide by mod, but the previous points were mine...he's welcome for those...

He went out on his own terms?? Pfft, please...his own terms were to stay here and do what he wanted...he's no longer here to do so...his terms have experienced a radical readjustment.

You Austinites just witnessed multiple valuable lessons being taught...school's out...

P.S.-SL the Martyr??? Whispers, please...you were always the smartest of the Austin Three Dunces, but that was just an embarrassingly moronic thing to say...
I don't see why he got banned. Is it because he used a few cuss words to describe wakeup? Did you rtm that post? Lmao. Your pussy is bigger than your hooker wife's.
I don't see why he got banned. Is it because he used a few cuss words to describe wakeup? Did you rtm that post? Lmao. Your pussy is bigger than your hooker wife's. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Ricky openly bragged about hitting the RTM button on a couple of people who recently got banned.

How big does that make his pussy?
A couple people whore? Name them?
I said I hit the RTM on Dr.Sin because he outed someone in a post, not because he called me names, had nothing to do with me.
Pretty big difference.
Just because you are a whore doesn't mean you have to be a imbicilic whore.
Did you rtm that post? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Of course I did, it was a violation of the guidelines and needed to be dealt with. Funny thing though, he was already banned before my RTM went through.

I RTM posts all the time...it's awesome! I can give you a few pointers if you'd like...
Of course I did, it was a violation of the guidelines and needed to be dealt with. Funny thing though, he was already banned before my RTM went through.

I RTM posts all the time...it's awesome! I can give you a few pointers if you'd like... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Only a few reasons I can think to rtm a post. Name calling isn't a good one.
Just because you are a troll doesn't mean you have to be a imbicilic troll. Originally Posted by rockerrick
FIFY.
Only a few reasons I can think to rtm a post. Name calling isn't a good one. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And why is that? It's a guideline violation isn't it?
And why is that? It's a guideline violation isn't it? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Its what I would call a bitch move. Ijs
Its what I would call a bitch move. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Considering the source, not a shocker.
Its what I would call a bitch move. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That's not a why...so why are some guideline violations okay, and others not? You've been a member here a long time...you know how the infraction system works better than most people...