where is the line between fetish and a regular session?

so ladies and gents, let's talk about fetish sessions. I was wondering where you draw the line and when does a regular fbsm session become a fetish session? for me I do let a fbsm session include prostate play, a few toys and dirty talk ( no costumes, heels, hose...i prefer to be nude or minimal lingerie for massage), . what makes it fetish to me is to include pegging, costumes, role play or sessions where the client leaves the table and want to grapple or do stuff where he is not laying down and being the receiver of pleasure. what acts make it a fetish session for you? if he requests a certain outfit like stockings, garter belt and high heels do you think it is fetish session and charge more? do you ever massage a guy in that getup? if he wants to pretend you're his teacher or babysitter does that count? how about if he wants to suck your toes and get a foot job? do you have different rates for fetish sessions? what fetishes do you look forward to and what ones do you dread being asked to do? I love fetish sessions where I get to sensually control the client and his pleasure is completely under my control and at my whim. i like to edge and tease and sensually deny gratification for as long as possible while the fella is restrained and verbally taunted about his helplessness and make him squirm with pleasure and eagerness. I don't enjoy fetish sessions where the man wants to be a baby. there is just nothing sexy about a baby to wrap my head around. i don't like the sessions where he wants me the put a diaper on him. I just do not get it enough to engage and enjoy diaper play. now mother son role play is something that I am able to role play ok since i do not have kids but i need the man to pretend to be a teenager in the game. My more preferred role play is for the guy to pretend to be a late teenager like 18 and I am the naughty babysitter or neighbor who wants to teach him some naughty things. ladies tell us about your weirdest or most fun fetish sessions you've been asked to do. gentlemen, what fetish sessions have you fantasized about doing and want to try out. anyone here like violet wand? I have one but not many fellas ask for it. what tools of the trade do u wish to explore? floggers? giant dildoes?, electro play? milking table? multiple women tying you down and using you like a sex toy? what fetishes do you dream of trying? let's get kinky and talk about fetish play.
I think if your session is with the old and fat Sasquatch type, you have crossed the like into fetish.
Not to mention become very gross.
Fetish and Tantric are code words for undesirable.
Homie don't play that!
rick can we please just have one conversation in coed that does not dissolve into name calling and petty bs bullying? Just once, try to not be a jerk and participate like an adult and add to a conversation not act like a child with your cheap shots of bs? what do your words here add to the conversation? Seriously, why do u always need to act the fool? if this is not what u want to talk about, move along and let the adults have a conversation about kink here. why do u feel the need to act like this?
Name calling? I'm sorry did you see that being addressed to someone?
It was a statement of what I believe fetish to be.
Did fetish get its feelers hurt?

Oh and ThreAD!

Do you honestly think people are so stupid that they think your intent is a discussion?
Your discussions happen in such repetition!

There is a great forum for fetish on main page.
But that doesn't ADVERTISE for Austin now does it?
I don't see why people are so hung up on labels. We should be happy for the diversity of experiences that we are able to partake in. I don't consider a session with a provider wearing a panda costume as a fetishes as long as it is done tastefully and with respect.
well mr peabody, to me, the label in question has to do with different rates for different sort of sessions. fetish sessions require more work for lack of a better word. like imagine trying to give a massage in high heels and hose? that is defiantly more involved than a regular nude massage. also imagine be able to dive into a deep toy box and use all kinds of new and exciting implements in your search for new thrills. that makes it fetish and deserves a larger asking donation rate for having that extensive toy selection and the skill and imagination to use them.
I tell you what mr peabody, u bring the panda suit and i will just charge u the FBSM rate because, I love pandas and guys with a good sense of humor
See an ADVERTISEMENT!
Call them like I see them... because that's what they are!
there is no reason we can not discus fetish stuff here, lord knows we plenty of kinky guys in Austin who love this stuff. just because it is not your deal does not mean others here do not enjoy fetish play and want to learn more about the options and discus their experiences with other like minded adults.
Look, we all know any topic i post is deemed a threAD and I am sure many would rather talk about anything at all besides all the BS name calling, arguing and boring cock fighting that has been the norm in coed for the last week or two. did you notice no women are making new threads or talking much in here, it is because of attacks like what you did on the first post of my new topic. just make your own threads to be a jerk and bully and belittle folks, mine are for discussion and comparing notes about our experiences in the hobby, you know, what coed is made for.
So come up with a non repetitive ENTERTAINING topic to be discussed.
Sue you every thread is based on the only 3 subjects you come up with, recycled over and over.
You know why they bomb every time?
See above
well then ignore them or put me on ignore. I think there are plenty of folks who like to talk about this stuff but you grumpy lame ass bullies keep the sane folks out of coed. just try not commenting on my threads and if there is no interest they will die and fall off the page. let folks who want to talk about fetish sessions contribute without being attacked, marginalized or ridiculed for their interests. If you are so bugged about me talking about what others like behind closed doors, then just ignore me. PLEASE
You think I'll actually stand by and watch this forum turn into a ThreAD spamming whores paradise?
Rhetorical...
The line is wherever you draw it...end of story...
yawn, rick you seriously need a hobby dude. this is a forum for discussion of topics between men and women. you spend all your time worrying about baloney. just find a girlfriend or start stamp collecting or something, ANYTHING that does not drag down our coed section to a cesspool of men fighting and arguing and bullying. women want to participate in coed but you guys just act like such jerks in here all the time. just let the topics be born and live or die on their own merit without you coming in and pissing on them all.
You do know where the ignore function is right? You suggested it earlier, I suggest you take your own suggestion

As long as ThreADs exist, I will by permission display my dislike of them.

I notice you keep calling myself and others jerks... you seem to be the only name calling one so far.

Are you trying to bully me off my opinion that ThreADs are a bad thing?