why is it the old and the ugly are the most critical and vitriolic?

We're all adults here, we all know it takes all kinds and there is every sort of provider and client out there we can imagine. so I wonder why the most critical and vitriolic posts are from only a very few guys? It seems most people can play nice here and not attack people for their looks, age, race or preferences. Actually there is this value called tolerance, it is where you live and let live and do not fret over the choices of others. it is a great tool to have in your tool box, along with compassion, kindness, and joyfulness. I know nothing is going to change here, you haters go on bullying and hating since that is what gets you off. Luckily there are plenty of good guys here who know what they like and act like gentlemen. a few bad apples do not spoil the whole bunch of sweetie pies in here. thanks guys who have reached out and refreshed my faith in humanity and this site. it's all about having fun y'all. do it how you want to.
Now that's how you do it!
smdh you just keep on trying.
If business is slow... recognize... and move along.
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2017, 09:36 AM
smdh you just keep on trying.
If business is slow... recognize... and move along. Originally Posted by rockerrick
And the Austin Machismo Gang just keeps making gratuitous insults.
.... Actually there is this value called tolerance...... Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yup.... And your ADs are tolerated in the two sections devoted to ads and you are welcome to respond to ISOs.....

Here in CoEd..... they are not tolerated so much......
Sue, you're batting .500 with one failing assumption

We're all adults here

in that the above presumes emotional and intellectual maturity not just age.

ijs
We're all adults here, we all know it takes all kinds and there is every sort of provider and client out there we can imagine. so I wonder why the most critical and vitriolic posts are from only a very few guys?

Let me break it down for you

1) The majority of male members of the board have no desire to get involved. They are hear to read ads and spend money getting laid. They desire no interaction with who Whores or Johns

2) Some are indifferent choosing to interact with whom they want on subjects of interest and ignoring most other material

3) A few choose to be vocal and remind whores of their place here and present the reality of decisions made for conversation....

4) a few here tend to seek attention from the whores to fill their need to feel like they matter....

It seems most people can play nice here and not attack people for their looks, age, race or preferences.

Not "most"..... "most" never post a word in CoEd.... It is a review board and there interest lies elsewhere.

Actually there is this value called tolerance, it is where you live and let live and do not fret over the choices of others. it is a great tool to have in your tool box, along with compassion, kindness, and joyfulness. I know nothing is going to change here

Then why don't you give up trying to change it?

, you haters go on bullying and hating since that is what gets you off. Luckily there are plenty of good guys here who know what they like and act like gentlemen. a few bad apples do not spoil the whole bunch of sweetie pies in here. thanks guys who have reached out and refreshed my faith in humanity and this site. it's all about having fun y'all. do it how you want to. Originally Posted by sue_nami

You don't think we find entertainment in the way we participate? LOL....

Here is what you fail to understand.... it IS the way it IS because it is what the MAJORITY of people want.....

Pussy is found in the Ad and Review sections.... Comedic and Dramatic Entertainment in CoEd.... as well as a few relevant conversations......

When one OIO continuously brings up the same topic over and over and over again.... tolerance wanes and eventually evaporates.....

Topics of limited interest presented solely for self promotion garner little to no support.

Why can't you see and accept your lack of relevance?

• tzv13
  • 07-26-2017, 12:25 PM
I take offense to this threAD. I'm old and ugly, but I'm not critical or vitriolic. Quite the opposite, in fact.
I thought I had done something wrong since I am old and ugly. Lol

Sam
Old and Ugly here, but still significant since I have some disposable income left in my wallet for providers with whom I enjoy spending high-quality BCD time. I would like to still be around to continue commenting, but I have to run to meet someone... Heh Heh

It's good to be an old guy at times like these.
It's good to be an old guy at times like these. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Even better to be old and have money!
I give myself 2.5 stars out of 4, others may see that differently though, who gives a FUCK.
SUE BE LIKE -blah blah blah, I post same old crap day in day out, year after year. blah blah blah, no one will do me so I do the queers. blah blah blah..............
We're all adults here, we all know it takes all kinds and there is every sort of provider and client out there we can imagine. so I wonder why the most critical and vitriolic posts are from only a very few guys? It seems most people can play nice here and not attack people for their looks, age, race or preferences. Actually there is this value called tolerance, it is where you live and let live and do not fret over the choices of others. it is a great tool to have in your tool box, along with compassion, kindness, and joyfulness. I know nothing is going to change here, you haters go on bullying and hating since that is what gets you off. Luckily there are plenty of good guys here who know what they like and act like gentlemen. a few bad apples do not spoil the whole bunch of sweetie pies in here. thanks guys who have reached out and refreshed my faith in humanity and this site. it's all about having fun y'all. do it how you want to. Originally Posted by sue_nami
And they keep taking the bait every....single....time....:cl ap:
1) The majority of male members of the board have no desire to get involved. They are hear to read ads and spend money getting laid. They desire no interaction with who Whores or Johns

2) Some are indifferent choosing to interact with whom they want on subjects of interest and ignoring most other material

3) A few choose to be vocal and remind whores of their place here and present the reality of decisions made for conversation....

4) a few here tend to seek attention from the whores to fill their need to feel like they matter....

You forgot about me.